Do you live in the USA? Go to this page for more information.
Currency.com offers its services for cryptocurrency investments in Arizona, California, Colorado, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, Utah, Wisconsin, Wyoming.
Here is useful information on how and why to invest on Currency.com.
Start investing in cryptocurrencies with Currency.com
The ever-growing cryptocurrency market is attracting more and more traders willing to invest their funds with the intent of maximizing profits. Both experienced and novice investors can try their hand at crypto trading by implementing accurate strategies deriving from careful market analysis and insights. But it is understandable that investing in cryptocurrencies for the first time could raise doubts, perplexity and fear of failure resulting from wrong choices.
With Currency.com every trader will be able to take advantage of a wide range of superior quality tools and services and a cutting-edge platform for cryptocurrency trading, which will help every client to invest online in cryptocurrencies without any problem, with maximum security. and transparency and a practically instantaneous speed of execution.
- Safety and security
- Currency.com’s main objective is to provide safe and secure services, being a regulated financial institution, it complies with strict security protocols that coincide with industry standards and strictly complies with its obligations under the Bank Secrecy Act and the USA PATRIOT Act.
- Transparent Fees
- Maximum transparency on the commissions to be incurred, there will be no hidden expenses. We would like to remind you that Currency.com has some of the most competitive rates on the market.
- Speed and efficiency
- Thanks to the use of the most recent financial technologies developed, any trading, delivery and verification operation will be practically instantaneous. The trader will be able to buy any cryptocurrency and have it in his wallet in less than 5 minutes.
- Extremely versatile and easy to use, Currency.com offers services and a wide range of options to meet the needs of any type of trader, both experienced and novice.
- Compliant with US regulations
- Believed to be extremely reliable in providing online cryptocurrency investment services worldwide, strictly adheres to the rules and regulations set by the US government.
- 24/7 live support
- Currency.com employs a support team made up of professionals in the sector always ready for any eventuality, practically always available and ready to answer any questions, offering maximum support to its customers.
Open an account with Currency.com
Traders wishing to invest their funds in cryptocurrencies with Currency.com will initially have to open an account on Currency.com Official Website.
By following the next simple steps it will be possible to proceed with opening an account with the related registration and verification processes.
- Select your country of origin to check your eligibility for the services offered. Enter the postcode to see if the country of origin is supported. Enter the complete address required by the system.
- Enter your email and choose a secure password.
- Confirm your email via the confirmation message received. In the event that this message is not displayed or is not present in the messages received in your email, you can change the email address in order to receive a new confirmation message.
- Enter the telephone number on which to receive the confirmation SMS. If this is not received, change the telephone number to receive a new confirmation SMS.
After registering, it will be necessary to carry out an identity check by sending valid documents such as an identity card, passport, and driving license with the date of issue. In some cases, proof of residential address may be required.
- Proof of identity must contain the trader’s full legal name (Providing a hypothetical middle name is not strictly necessary), date of birth, document identification number, country of issue, expiration date and release date.
- For proof of residence address, documents such as bank statements or credit/debit card statements, utility bills (mobile phone bills will not be considered valid), rental agreements, and certificates can be sent of residence.
After having sent the documents required to open the account, the trader will have to take a Liveness Test. It will be necessary to have a device with a camera, such as a computer, cell phone or tablet.
We would like to remind you that Currency.com offers its services for cryptocurrency investments in Arizona, California, Colorado, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, Utah, Wisconsin, Wyoming.
Make a fund deposit
The main deposit methods include ACH wire transfer, debit cards and credit cards and the currencies available for deposit operations are US dollars, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash.
As for traders who decide to use their credit card as a payment method, it will be necessary to enable 3D Secure. 3D Secure will send a 2FA code to the cardholder’s phone number. We would like to point out that without this service it will not be possible to use your credit card to deposit funds on your Currency.com account. We recommend that you contact your credit institution to activate 3D Secure.
- Bank Transfer ACH
- The trader will be able to link their bank account to the Currency.com account via the platform.
- Debit Card
- In order to use a debit card the trader will need to provide the card details to facilitate USD deposits, all data will be stored by Currency.com in complete security in order to make any transaction much faster.
- Credit card
- As for the debit card, it will be necessary to provide all the card details, which will be stored in complete safety to proceed more freely to any transaction.