What is ACY Securities?
ACY Securities was established in 2013 and is one of the most respected brands in the foreign exchange industry, with offices in the center of Australia’s financial district. In 2015, ACY Securities was selected by GFMR as Australia’s Best Foreign Exchange Broker of the Year and received full industry recognition.
An excellent reputation, commitment to meeting customer needs, and continuous pursuit of innovation are the key drivers of ACY Securities’ success.
- Advanced Trading Tools
- Use ACY Securities’ MT4 trading platform to enjoy the best trading experience. The advanced features of the MT4 platform include one-click trading, automated trading, risk control functions and easy-to-use charts.
- No Dealer Mode
- ACY Securities uses a no-dealer mode, which means that your transaction will automatically enter the market with no time delay.
- Flexible Trading Volume
- The minimum transaction size is 0.01 standard lots, and the maximum transaction size of foreign exchange transactions is 20 standard lots.
Register a real trading account and start trading in the global market. You can choose your favorite trading account type on the MT4 or MT5 platform.
Trading Condition and Account Types of ACY Securities
ACY Securities offers 3 types of trading account types.
See the table below for the comparison of trading account types of ACY Securities.
|Required Minimum Deposit||$50||$200||$10,000|
|Minimum Trading Volume||0.01 lots (1,000 units)||0.01 lots (1,000 units)||0.01 lots (1,000 units)|
|Islamic Swap-Free Option||Available||Unavailable||Unavailable|
|Minimum Spread||1.3 pips||0.0 pips||0.0 pips|
|Trading Commission||None||From $6 per round turn lot||From $5 per round turn lot|
|Account Base Currency||USD, AUD, EUR, GBP, NZD, CAD, JPY||USD, AUD, EUR, GBP, NZD, CAD, JPY||USD, AUD, EUR, GBP, NZD, CAD, JPY|
|Account Opening Page||Open ACY Securities Standard Account||Open ACY Securities ProZero account||Open ACY Securities Bespoke Account|
License and Regulation of ACY Securities
ACY Securities is a financial derivatives broker with multiple regulations. It has financial services licenses in Australia (ASIC: AFSL 403863) and Vanuatu (VFSC: 012868).
As a financial service provider, ACY Securities complies with strict regulatory requirements, including capital management and auditing.
- ACY Securities Pty Ltd (‘ACY AU’)
- ACY Securities Pty Ltd (‘ACY AU’) is regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC AFSLS: 403863). Registered address: Level 18, 799 Pacific Hwy, Chatswood NSW 2067. AFSL authorizes ACY Securities to provide services to Australian residents or businesses.
- ACY Capital Australia Limited (‘ACY LTD’)
- ACY Capital Australia Limited (‘ACY LTD’), ACY LTD was incorporated in Vanuatu, the company number is 012868, under the supervision of the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission (VFSC). Registered address: Govant Building, 1276 Port Vila, Vanuatu.
* CFD Service. Your capital is at risk.
(ACY Securities Pty Ltd)
|Rating Traders Rating|
|Regulations Regulations & Licenses|
|Founded Founded in||2018 (4 years)|
|Max Lev Maximum Leverage|
Disclaimer about leverage:
Leverage is offered based on your knowledge and experience. The leverage /margin requirements may be subject to change as subject of applicable regulation in your country of residence.
|USA clients||Not Accepted|
|Headquaters||Level 18, 799 Pacific Hwy, Chatswood NSW 2067|
|Cryptos Available Crypto-Currencies|
|Negative Balance||Offer Negative Balance Protection|
|Client Funds Safety||Segregated|
|Deposits Deposit Methods|
|Withdrawals Withdrawal Methods|