Available Fund Deposit Method for 1Market
1Market makes it quick and easy to fund your account safely.
In this help section, we’ll show you everything you need to know about 1Market’s financing options and deposit process.
- Credit card
- Prepaid card
- Electronic wallet options
- Online bank transfer
- Local bank transfer
Log into your 1Market account and access 1Market’s secure payment page.
From there you can easily fund your account.
If you prefer to fund your account by local bank transfer, please contact your bank and instruct them to transfer the funds from your bank account to the 1Market bank account.
The 1Market customer service team is available to assist you with any issues related to your operations.
If you are having trouble making deposits to your account, please contact 1Market’s customer support team as soon as possible.
If you prefer to chat online with one of 1Market’s customer service agents, visit 1Market contact page.
FAQs regarding Fund Deposit with 1Market
- How can I add funds to my account?
- To make a deposit to your 1Market account, simply log in and click the Deposit button, which is located at the top right of the screen. Then enter the amount you want to deposit and select a payment method.
- What is the minimum deposit amount at 1Market?
- 1Market requires a minimum deposit of $ 250 (or its equivalent in other currencies) to start trading.
- What payment options can I select to make a deposit?
- 1Market supports the most widely used credit cards (such as Visa and MasterCard), debit cards, offline bank transfer options, and e-wallets (Neteller and Skrill).
- Does 1Market charge fees for making deposits?
- 1Market does not charge any commission for making deposits.
How to withdraw funds from 1Market
It is very quick and easy to withdraw your funds at 1Market.
Read on for helpful information on the withdrawal process through 1Market’s platform.
1Market processes withdrawals within 3 business days of submitting the request.
Naturally, the delay between submitting a withdrawal request and receiving funds to your account will depend on the payment processor you have used.
The estimated time between each of the payment providers varies.
1Market is required by law to prevent third parties from accessing your account.
KYC requirements require operators to submit compliance documents before approving and processing any recall request.
In the event that a significant period of time has elapsed since your first deposit was made, you may need to resubmit updated bank information and / or proof of address for the withdrawal request to be processed.
The link between withdrawal and deposit methods
At 1Market, you can only process withdrawals and transfer them through the payment method that was used to make your first deposit.
If, for example, you used a credit card to make your first deposit, the maximum amount that can be transferred to your credit card is equal to the initial deposit you made to the card.
Any additional amount (beyond your initial deposit) will be transferred directly to your bank account by transfer.
Once 1Market has all the required information, 1Market can expedite your withdrawal requests.
Of course, all withdrawals are subject to the payment processor’s procedures.
What would cause a delay in a withdrawal?
There are several reasons why withdrawal requests can be delayed.
These include incorrect bank details in the withdrawal request, incomplete bank details, failure to meet minimum volume requirements, or technical glitches.
If you have a problem related to a withdrawal delay at 1Market, a customer service professional will contact you directly.
They will make sure the problem is resolved quickly.
If 1Market receives an email from you stating that your withdrawal has not been fully completed, 1Market will request a corresponding tracking number (ARN) for further investigation.
Documents required for fund withdrawals
As a responsible broker that abides by the relevant regulations, 1Market must comply with all legal parameters with respect to KYC, AML, and operator ID.
This means that you must provide a clear copy of a valid driving license, a government-issued identity card, or a passport.
1Market also requires proof of address.
A utility bill, such as a banking statement, an electricity bill or a telephone bill that has been issued in the last 3 months will suffice.
The invoice must clearly show your full name and surname, as well as your home address.
Other information if you have not included the proof of ownership of the card.
Send a clear copy of the front/back of the debit or credit card you used for your account.
You are advised to hide most of the card information, leaving only your full name, expiration date, and the last four available digits.
Send all documentation, as attachments, by email.
FAQs regarding fund withdrawals from 1Market
- What payment methods are there to make withdrawals?
- Bank transfer, credit card, etc., as long as the same payment method is used to make the deposit and withdrawal of your funds.
- How do I submit a withdrawal request?
- Once you are logged into your trading account, just click Withdraw funds on the left side of the screen. Enter the amount of withdrawal you want, and then click to confirm.
- How long do I have to wait for a withdrawal to be processed?
- These can take 3-14 business days to complete. Of course, it depends on the payment processor that you used to process your withdrawals.
- Does 1Market charge fees for making withdrawals?
- What could cause a delay in my withdrawal request?
- There are several reasons that can delay your withdrawal request, including using a card that was not issued in your name, unverified documentation, or incomplete information.