ECN account offered by CM Trading provided you with a fast order execution without intermediaries, spreads starting from 0.1 pips, maximum security and anonymity.
- ECN technology offered by CM Trading
- ECN account offered by CM trading
- How to open an ECN account with CM Trading
ECN technology offered by CM Trading
ECN is the acronym for Electronic Communication Network, a system that allows the trader direct access to the market through the use of a dense electronic communication network.
ECN brokers such as CM Trading offer their clients numerous advantages such as reduced spreads and trading commissions, no intermediaries and high execution speed with no dealing desk.
This latter feature guarantees direct and rapid access to the markets without any intermediary (market maker), forwarding orders to liquidity providers and digitally connecting buyers and sellers.
The rapid data connection is possible through the use of a sophisticated technological configuration called FIX Protocol (Financial Information Exchange Protocol), which allows for maximum liquidity to be obtained from the suppliers who have the task of executing customer orders.
- The elimination of intermediaries in the trading significantly reduces costs and increases the speed of order execution.
- By using an ECN CM trading account, the investor will be able to trade outside trading hours, a valid alternative for clients who do not have the possibility to constantly follow their account during working hours.
- CM Trading is a no dealing desk broker that allows direct access to the markets and liquidity providers without the presence of any intermediary.
- Extremely tight spreads from 0.1 pips on EUR/USD.
- Low trading fees.
- The ECN automatically associates and executes the orders requested by the trader at the best available price.
The ECN account structure offered by CM Trading offers favorable conditions to any type of trader, numerous advantages that the customer can take advantage of in order to achieve their goals quickly and at low cost.
- Low and fluctuating spreads
- Given the total absence of any intermediary (market maker) who can manage the bid and offer spread, the CM Trading’s ECN account allows direct access to market prices and extremely advantageous spreads starting from 0.1 pips.
- Immediate order execution
- Since there is no intervention by the price maker, any transaction will be verified and executed at the same time. No requotes or other forms of manipulation will be performed.
- Maximum discretion
- A large proportion of traders find it extremely advantageous to carry out their trading activities in complete anonymity, which is possible with ECN trading. This unique feature allows clients to take advantage of price neutrality and a real and up-to-date data feed on market movements. Anonymity is a necessary option for those who particularly care about their privacy, this service is commonly used by traders who usually carry out extremely large operations.
- Another advantage in ECN trading with CM Trading comes from the lack of manipulation of the spreads. The trader simply invests by getting the best rates on costs available. Transparency.
- Automated data feed
- ECN account holders will have free access and ability to interact with highly knowledgeable consultants in the industry, technologically advanced operating systems and have full control over risk management through the automated data flow for ECN accounts. The wide range of market data is available at any time and includes promising asking prices and advantageous offers.
- Traders’ quick access to liquidity
- ECN trading allows investors to trade with regulated, professional and strictly licensed financial institutions that are part of a world-class liquidity pool.
ECN account offered by CM trading
The ECN accounts available with CM trading that have the characteristics just illustrated, offer a trading environment compatible with any type of trader.
EA and Algo, institutional and high-frequency traders will be able to invest to the fullest of their abilities to be able to achieve the set goal.
The accounts offered are divided into Gold and Premium. In the following table it will be possible to compare their main characteristics.
|Account Features||ECN GOLD Account||ECN PREMIUM Account|
|Spread||From 0.1 pips on EUR/USD (floating)||From 0.1 pips on EUR/USD (fluctuating)|
|Maximum leverage||200:1 on selected currency pairs||200:1 on selected currency pairs|
|Minimum deposit||Varies by account type||Varies by account type|
|Trading fees||$7 per Leg||$5 per Leg|
|Minimum lot size||0,1 Lot||0,1 Lot|
|Execution||Market Execution||Market Execution|
|Tradable Instruments List||Currency Pairs, Indices, Commodities||Currency Pairs, Indices, Commodities|
Please note that ECN accounts do not offer the “swap-free” alternative for Muslim clients.
Cryptocurrencies and shares are not tradable via this account type.
ECN accounts are only available to Gold and Premium trading account holders.
How to open an ECN account with CM Trading
In order to have access to an ECN account with CM Trading, the customer must necessarily open a Gold or Premium account.
To carry out the process of registering and opening an account, just follow the next simple steps:
- Step 1.
- Login to the official site , click on the “start trading” button located at left of the page and enter your personal details such as name, surname, date of birth, country of residence, mobile phone, valid e-mail, type of identification document to be used and Password of at least eight mixed characters (numeric, alphabetic and special).
- Step 2.
- Now the trader will have to enter his balance sheet, job title, address, investment availability, trading experience and select the platform by choosing from MT4, CMTrading Webtrader, CopyKat, Expert Advisors and mobile App.
- Step 3.
- To successfully complete the registration, the customer will have to go through a verification process called KYC. Through which he will have to prove his identity and country of origin. For identity it will be necessary to send clear photos (front and back) of an identification document such as a passport or identity card, while for residence, a bill (electricity, water or gas) with a recent date, a bank statement or a certificate of residence issued by the municipality.
- Step 4.
- Open a Premium or Gold account and request access to an ECN account. Make a minimum deposit (which varies according to the selected account) and start investing.