Learn how to withdraw and deposit funds with Vantage Markets.
Quick and easy transactions for withdrawing and depositing funds for Vantage Markets account with commissions starting from $0.
Deposit/Withdrawal methods for Vantage Markets account
Vantage Markets is a strictly regulated global multi-asset broker that respects the strict rules of the industry.
The broker offers traders numerous options to be able to make deposit and withdrawal transactions from their account and each operation will be simple and safe.
The Deposit/Withdrawal operations by Vantage Markets for its loyal customers are completely transparent and risk-free.
Furthermore, the broker will not charge any commission on the transactions carried out and consequently, traders will be able to withdraw and deposit funds on the platform without having to face any additional cost.
By taking advantage of the full amount deposited in the trading accounts, the client will be able to invest with larger volumes.
The latter seems a trivial figure, but if calculated over the long term with dozens if not hundreds of withdrawal/deposit operations, it will be possible to quantify how advantageous it is actually.
We would like to remind you that Vantage Markets requires a minimum deposit of at least $50 to open a new account.
Any attempt to deposit less than this amount will not be able to be made, although there is no minimum investment threshold.
Condition of Fund Deposit to Vantage
Funding your Vantage account will be extremely easy and flexible.
The broker allows traders to deposit funds using the following base currencies:
- USD – US dollar.
- EUR – Euro.
- GBP – British Pound.
- NZD – New Zealand dollar.
- SGD – Singapore dollar.
- JPY – Japanese yen.
- CAD – Canadian dollar.
- AUD – Australian dollar.
Vantage Markets also offers a wide range of methods for depositing funds.
Customer can find the option that best suits their needs and start investing without having to worry about any hidden commission.
The following table lists in detail all the methods that can be used to make a deposit into your Vantage Markets account.
|Deposit method||processing times||Fees to be paid||Base currencies =|
|National EFT||1-2 business days||None||AUD|
|Fast domestic transfer (Australia only)||Few hours during AEST opening hours||None||AUD|
|International EFT (Wire Transfer)||2-5 business days||None *||AUD, USD, GBP , EUR, SGD, JPY, NZD, CAD|
|Credit/debit card (Visa and MasterCard)||Instant||None||AUD, USD, GBP, EUR, SGD, JPY, NZD, CAD|
|China Union Pay||Instant||from 1.30% to 2.50%||US dollar|
|Neteller||Instant||Subject to Neteller fees||AUD, USD, GBP, EUR, SGD, JPY , NZD, CAD|
|Skrill (Moneybookers)||Within 24 business hours||Subject to Skrill fees||USD, EUR, GBP, CAD|
|Broker to broker||2-5 business days||Subject to wire transfer fees||AUD, USD, GBP, EUR, SGD, JPY, NZD, CAD|
|Fasa Pay||Instant||None||US dollar|
|AstroPay||Instant||None||USD and large number of local currencies|
|Instant Bank Transfer in Thailand||Instant||None||US Dollar|
It is necessary to note the following some conditions:
- As for international bank transfers, commissions may be charged by the trader’s bank. For more information, please contact your credit institution.
- Wire Transfer and JCB have strict security measures through 3-D Secure (3DS).
- Deposits via China Union Pay will need to abide by risk management rules and daily transaction limits.
- Under the rules of the trader’s country of residence, Skrill may charge fees. You will need to contact the Skirll support team for verification.
- Vantage Markets, as a sign of respect for its clients or as a promotional initiative, may cover expenses charged by the trader’s bank and grant deposit transactions at no cost.
Information on any costs to be incurred and restrictions
The trader’s bank and some payment methods offered in certain circumstances offer different deposit operations both for costs and for any restrictions.
- Skrill and Neteller, despite being extremely efficient and fast payment methods, cannot be used in Åland Islands, Guinea, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Anguilla, Kiribati, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Bhutan, Liberia, Solomon Islands, Burundi, Mali, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, Cook Islands, Marshall Islands, St. Kitts and Nevis, Equatorial Guinea, Mauritania, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Fiji, Montserrat, Timor-Leste, French Guiana, Niue, Vanuatu, Gabon, and Papua New Guinea.
- Vantage Markets does not tolerate any third-party transactions, the deposit must be made only by the account holder.
- There is a maximum deposit of $10,000 based on the base currency selected except for HKD and JPY.
- In the event that the account is funded by credit/debit card, a withdrawal within 12 weeks will be credited to the same card. In the event that the times exceed three months, the broker reserves the right to use the payment method he deems most suitable.
- The amount of payment methods available changes as the selected base currency changes. The trader will be able to check which ones are available by logging into the customer portal.
Condition of Fund Withdrawals from Vantage
In order to proceed with a safe withdrawal of funds, the trader must access the customer portal and click on the “withdrawal” button in the menu.
This type of operation has no minimum limit and as a result, the customer can withdraw any amount he wishes starting from $1.
To ensure maximum security and avoid any money laundering attempts, the broker will require its clients to use the same method and account for both deposits and withdrawals.
Furthermore, the trader must be sure that there are the necessary funds for the requested withdrawal operation. If the funds are insufficient, the broker may decline the withdrawal request.
|Withdrawal method||Maximum limit per transaction||Minimum limit per transaction|
|Credit card||Varies from the deposit made||Unlimited|
|International Bank Transfer||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Thailand Local Bank Transfer||$ 8,500||$ 15|
|Malaysian Local Wire Transfer||$ 2,300||$ 15|
|Vietnam Local Wire Transfer||$ 13,000||$ 15|
|Indonesia Local Bank Transfer||$ 3,500||$ 15|
|Philippine Local Wire Transfer||$ 1,900||$ 1|
|Nigerian Local Wire Transfer||$ 4,800||$ 1|
|Indian Local Bank Transfer||$ 2,700||$ 10|
|Laos Local Bank Transfer||$ 14,000||$ 20|
|UnionPay / MobilePay||$ 4,500||$ 45|
|Astropay||$ 10,000||$ 5|
|Fasa Pay||$ 25,000||$ 0.1|
|Skrill||No limits||No limits|
|Neteller||$ 500,000||No limits|
|Stickpay||$ 300,000||No limits|
|bitwallet||No limits||$ 1|
|Cryptocurrency (USDT, BTC)||No limits||$ 10|
|Perfect Money||No Limits||$/€ 0.01|
Any interchange fees of external credit institutions are charged to the trader.
Any withdrawal request will be verified to ensure its security by sending a bank statement by the trader containing information on the account holder and bank details.
If the data is not the same as the account holder, the operation will fail.
In the event that the trader provides incorrect bank details and the withdrawal funds are lost, the trader will have no right to complain.