How are the market trends of these days? Check out the report by IronFX’s experts to know the markets!
This article is originally referred from IronFX News.
Trade Tensions weigh in on the markets
- Uncertainty and further developments regarding trade tensions set the trends in the markets yesterday.
- Especially contradicting messages coming out of the White House about possible new investment rules in the US blurred the picture.
- The main issue seems to be concentrating on whether the investment restrictions in the US will apply only for China or world wide.
- Both cases were supported yesterday from White house officials while media mention the 6th of July as a possible date when president Trump will announce the next moves of the US.
- The USD weakened against JPY during today’s Asian morning and should there be further escalation we could see it weakening even further.
EUR positive momentum continued
- Euro’s positive momentum continued yesterday, ahead of possible positive financial releases.
- The positive momentum was fueled from new assurances by Italian politicians that Italy does not plan to leave the EUR.
- On the other hand, risks arise from the German political stage as the migration dispute could destabilize the German government.
- The EU summit is to be held on Thursday and Friday however little results are expected.
- Should there be positive financial releases EUR could strengthen, however it may also remain fundamentally shaky.
Original Source: IronFX News