Download XTB MT4 and xStation trading platforms
XTB's advanced MT4 and xStation trading platforms let you trade over 4000 financial markets.
- Download XTB MT4 and xStation platforms
- Why should you open an account with XTB?
- Real-time quotes, account and margin information
- Trade 24 hours and 5 days a week
- Market Price Charts for Analysis
- Utilize Various Types of orders
- Mobile Trading on smart phones
- Stay informed on XTB’s Platforms
- Open a Demo trading account to trade risk-free
- No fees and commissions policy of XTB
Download XTB MT4 and xStation platforms
XTB’s platforms offer the most sophisticated technical analysis tools, along with charts updated in real-time.
XTB’s advanced MT4 and xStation based on the world-leading technology, is one of the most sophisticated trading tools designed for OTC derivatives markets.
With this program you can watch the real-time prices, analyze charts and trade all major FOREX, commodities, stock exchange indices and shares CFD markets.
Efficiency and credibility of this solution is strictly controlled by appropriate Securities and Exchange Commissions in the European Union, according to the European Union Directive on investment services in the securities field.
The key advantage of XTB’s trading system is on-line access to the OTC market.
The news module implemented in the trading platform keeps you updated with the latest news and information on the market.
For XTB clients, they have developed a comfortable environment that allows one to watch, analyze and trade all major world markets without any additional costs incurred by the outsourcing of information services access.
To download XTB’s MT4 and xStation trading platforms, go to XTB Official Website.
Why should you open an account with XTB?
XTB’s advanced MT4 and xStation trading platforms are the base where you can manage your accounts, trades and monitor the markets in real time.
There are many advantages to choose XTB as your broker, in aspect of XTB’s advanced MT4 and xStation trading platforms.
- XTB’s advanced trading platforms
- With XTB’s MT4 and xStation trading platforms, you have direct access to the OTC market. XTB’s clients may follow and trade real time quotes from the main financial markets of the world without buying expensive news services (Reuters, Bloomberg). You don’t need to wait for the connection with your bank dealer any more.
- XTB offers 24 hour trading 5 days a week
- It is possible to make phone transactions 24 hours a day with XTB’s Dealing Room. It is particularly important in the case of a system failure or lack of access to the Internet.
- XTB offers competitive spread and low trading cost
- In order to make XTB’s offer more attractive, XTB has introduced minimal spreads (buy and sell price difference). XTB follows a strict policy concerning the quality of clients service, at the same time maintaining one of the most competitive spreads in the world. XTB’s clients have the opportunity to gain profit even with minimal changes on the market.
- XTB has no restrictions on the number of positions
- XTB does not place any restrictions on the number of transactions per day. This is crucial for day traders, as they actively trade during a day. There are no commissions on day trading either.
- XTB offers up to 1:500 high leverage
- Dealing with bank, client usually has 1:10 – 1:30 financial leverage. XTB offers up to 1:500 with small security deposit, thus a trader may open more positions with higher nominal using relatively lower initial margin.
- Real time quotes and order executions
- With XTB’s trading platforms, a client is able to track his positions real-time and close them at any time. Thanks to internet banking XTB is able to realize transactions (to and from XTB account) as soon as it receives instructions from a client.
- Trading from micro lots (0.01 lots)
- XTB has several types of orders that simplify trading and facilitate usage of various strategies. All types of orders are acceptable from contracts equal to 0.01 lot (1,000 USD/EUR/CHF/GBP).
- XTB allows any kinds of trading strategies
- XTB offers the possibility of hedging the positions, without additional margin requirement.
- Stop Out at 50% to prevent further losses
- Most loss-making positions are closed automatically when the value of a portfolio falls below 50% of initial deposit. This allows an investor to keep a positive account balance even in the case of unfavorable market fluctuations.
- Suited for Position Trade and Carry Trade
- One of the most interesting options of XTB platforms is an ability to keep open a position for one year. It is particularly convenient for long term traders and enterprises hedging their risks.
XTB’s MT4 and xStation trading platforms can also be used on your mobile phones, or can be accessed directly on web browsers without downloading a software.
Have you already opened an account with XTB?
If not, open XTB’s Real account and access to XTB’s client portal to get started.
Real-time quotes, account and margin information
Real time quotes of all the major markets including FOREX, commodities, stock exchange indices and shares available on XTB’s advanced MT4 and xStation trading platforms allow investors to follow and trade every significant event in the global world of finances.
Not only do you have easy access to current market quotes, but also your account balance, usable margin and the value of open positions are updated according to the latest market prices.
Integral part of XTB’s advanced MT4 and xStation trading platforms constitutes professional technical analysis tool-pack, with real-time multiple time-frame charts, technical indicators and other tools for all the financial instruments they offer.
Real trading accounts in XTB company may be denominated in such currencies as USD, EUR and CHF.
Trading results and account statements are automatically calculated and shown for the selected currency of the account.
This solution and the efficiency of the settlements help investors to supervise their portfolios and make the right trading decisions.
Trade 24 hours and 5 days a week
FOREX market is unique in comparison with other financial markets, as it follows the sun all around the world, moving form major banking and financial centers in Asia, through major markets in Europe and across to North America.
The high trading volume occurs when markets are open simultaneously from 2 p.m. GMT+1 to 5 p.m.
The huge liquidity of the markets combined with a possibility of 24 hour trading 5 days a week offers you the possibility to trade anytime you want to.
XTB offers a broad range of commodities, stock exchange indices and shares from all the major world markets and XTB’s trading platform works 24 hours 5 days a week, that is from Sunday 11 p.m. to Friday 10 p.m. GMT+1.
Note that some markets may not be available for trading 24 hours a day, but the hours for trading is limited.
You can see the market hour of each financial instrument on XTB Official Website.
Market Price Charts for Analysis
Analyzing and trading FOREX, commodities, stock exchange indices and shares CFD is easier with the advanced chart analysis tools XTB offers included in MT4 and xStation trading platforms.
Bar and candles charts, technical indicators, Fibonacci retracements and many others are generated with real-time prices, so there is no need for an alternative data source search.
Chart module allows one to analyse data on bar, line and candle charts.
Data can be shown in minute, hour, week or month frequency.
It is possible to employ user friendly analytical tools as well as automatically calculated technical analysis indicators.
Trading platform saves the personal preferences of the user, thus it is a perfect technical analysis tool customized to the needs of any demanding trader.
- Sophisticated charting tools are tailored to meet the needs of even the most advanced investors.
- MT4 and xStation trading platforms provide real-time charts and 9 intervals (6 intra-day).
- A trader can choose between three types of charts: candlestick, line and bar.
- Wide range of technical analysis tools are also available, including Fibonacci, Gann, custom trend lines and many more.
- Easy access to more then 30 technical indicators, such as Moving Averages, Bollinger Bands, Relative Strength Index (RSI), Parabolic SAR, Stochastics, MACD, GANN Lines.
- Save, export, print or email your charts and analysis.
- Each trader can tailor the charts and tools to his/her individual preferences, including chart type, colors, intervals etc.
All market analysis tools (technical analysis tools) are available for free on XTB’s trading platforms.
Utilize Various Types of orders
Trading FOREX, commodities, stock exchange indices and shares CFD with trading platform does not need to be concluded personally.
Transactions can be made with the use of pending orders.
The idea behind pending orders is to order XTB to make a transaction automatically at the specified rate if it occurs on the market.
Thus an investor does not need to constantly follow the market in order to make a transaction at a chosen price level – the responsibility is passed to the transactional system.
Basic types of orders are the followings:
- Buy limit
- Opening long position, when the exchange rate reaches a specified level more favorable (lower) then the current market price.
- Sell limit
- Opening short position, when the exchange rate reaches a specified level more favorable (higher) then the current market price.
- Sell stop
- Opening short position, when the exchange rate reaches a specified level less favorable (lower) then the current market price. Used when a trader wants to sell a set amount of lots at a lower rate than the current one, believing that when the level is breached the market would continue to fall.
- Buy stop
- Opening long position, when the exchange rate reaches a specified level less favorable (higher) then the current market price. This transaction assumes that the trader wants to buy a particular amount of lots at the higher rate then the current one believing that when the level is reached the rate would still increase.
These order types are already available on XTB’s trading platforms, without a need of installing plugins.
Mobile Trading on smart phones
Information and modern technologies are crucial for the financial success of all Clients.
So XTB is pleased to introduce “Mobile Trading”, an opportunity to control your trading account via mobile devices including both iOS (iPhone and iPad) and Android.
XTB’s MT4 and xStation trading platforms’ mobile apps are full-functional trading terminal.
With this program all XTB clients may have direct access to financial markets and trade wherever they are.
Moreover, technical analysis and charts of all the financial derivatives XTB offers are available both on-line and in the off-line mode.
Information transferred between Client mobile terminal and server is encrypted.
The mobile apps of XTB’s MT4 and xStation trading platforms can be found on XTB Official Website.
Stay informed on XTB’s Platforms
Market news on trading platforms is crucial to stay informed.
XTB does the best to deliver to all clients the latest news from global financial markets.
On XTB’s MT4 and xStation trading platforms, the investor can always find information and comments on current market events and macroeconomic publications that influence FOREX, commodity and equity markets.
Easy access to up-to-date information is one of the most important elements for success in the OTC derivatives market.
XTB’s trading clients gain access to news from the top World news agencies, all embedded in MT4 and xStation trading platforms.
XTB has established a partnership with professional information service, that provides real-time news focused on the economy, FOREX and other financial markets.
Open a Demo trading account to trade risk-free
A demo account is an ideal tool to familiarize yourself with trading on FOREX, commodities and other OTC derivatives markets.
With XTB’s advanced MT4 and xStation trading platforms, any inexperienced investor can easily achieve practical knowledge on investing, whereas more experienced investors have the possibility to test their own sophisticated trading ideas and strategies.
Your demo account will be provided with a virtual deposit, real time FOREX and commodities prices, multiple time frame charts and technical indicators, thus offering the possibility to operate in an environment almost identical to a real trading account.
Please take note that with a real account you will be provided with real time economic news and a broader scope of instruments, including CFD on 12 stock market indices, shares and 12 commodity markets.
In order to open a demo account you need to install XTB’s MT4 and xStation trading platforms from XTB Official Website.
During the installation of the program, XTB advises that you accept all installation commands by pressing the “Next” button.
When you start the program a registration form will appear.
We recommend that you fill it in carefully, then your login and password will be shown on the screen and sent to your internal trading platform e-mail.From this moment, the system is ready to work.
No fees and commissions policy of XTB
XTB customers are not charged for opening and maintaining the account.
There is no commission for transactions, either on-line or via the phone.
The only cost to the investor is the value of spread quoted with transactional prices.
Maintaining the real account does not incur any hidden costs.
There are no fees for a lack of activity on the account and deposit withdrawals over 200 USD or equivalent is free of charge.
CFD Service. Your capital is at risk.
- Open an Account