FBS has set the expiration dates for demo accounts, and the date to put the account in archive for live accounts.
For FBS live accounts
All FBS live/real trading accounts will be put in archive if there is no activity for 90 days.
If a live/real account is archived, you can:
- Not access to your fund temporary
- Not login to the MT4 with the account
- Reactivate(cancel the archive) the account in the Personal Area
For FBS Demo accounts
All FBS Demo trading accounts will be put in archived(actually disabled) if there is not activity for 90 days.
If a Demo account is archived:
- Account balance is zeroed
- You can not login to the MT4 with the demo account
- Account is disabled
How to re-activate archived FBS live/real account
To cancel the archive of your FBS trading account, please follow the instruction below.
1. Login to your personal Area
2. Go to “Accounts” ⇒ “Accounts Archive”
3. See the archived account list
4. Click on “Restore” and reactivate your account
All your funds are safe with FBS
Even if you are not using your FBS live/real accounts for a long time, FBS does not take out your fund.
Your funds will be safe in your trading account under your name, and you can activate it and trade/withdraw anytime you want.
Are you not sure about the status of your account with FBS? Contact to the support team from the Official Website and they will answer your questions in real-time!