List of available fund deposit and withdrawal methods for FXTM’s trading accounts.
FXTM Brand does not provide services to residents of the USA, Mauritius, Japan (日本), Alberta, British Columbia, Quebec,
Saskatchewan, Haiti, Suriname, The Democratic Republic of Korea, Puerto Rico, and The Occupied Area of Cyprus. Find out more
in the Regulations section of their FAQs.
- List of available Fund Deposit methods for FXTM
- How to make a deposit to FXTM’s account?
- List of available Fund Withdrawal methods for FXTM
- Questions and Answers about Fund Deposit and Withdrawal
- What’s the minimum and maximum deposit and withdraw amount?
- Where can I check the progress (status) of my fund transfer?
- Can I transfer funds in other currencies than the listed ones?
- How mush is the fee for fund deposit with FXTM?
- What is FXTM’s wallets or myFXTM?
- How long it takes to make a deposit to FXTM’s accounts?
- Can I make a deposit from a join account?
- Can a shareholder make a deposit to a corporate account?
- Can my family make a deposit for my account?
- If my account balance becomes negative, must I cover the exceeded loss?
- Must I submit card copies (scans) to FXTM in order to make a deposit with my card?
- I sent money via bank wire transfer but the fund isn’t still in FXTM’s account.
- I used Online Banking China to transfer money. What should I do now?
- Can I transfer funds via WebMoney to FXTM’s accounts?
- The account balance is less than what I sent to FXTM. Why is that?
- Can I transfer funds between trading accounts of FXTM?
- Why my deposit was declined by FXTM? What’s the reason?
- Why my withdrawal request has been declined (rejected) by FXTM?
- I withdrew my funds via credit and debit cards, but the fund hasn’t arrived.
- I withdraw funds via bank wire transfer, but the fund hasn’t arrived yet.
List of available Fund Deposit methods for FXTM
See the list of fund deposit methods available for FXTM’s MT4 and MT5 trading accounts.
|Funding Method||Available Currency||Transfer Cost||Processing Time|
|Local Bank Transfer||USD, IDR, YER, SAR, SDG, RWF, TZS, XAF, KES, UGX, ZAR, BIF, ZMK, MXN, BRL, XOF, SOS, NGN, AED, MYR, SYP, THB, IDR, VND, GHS, TRY, DZD, KES, AFN, LAK, VND, GBP, EGP, BDT, IQD, ILS, CNY||None||Instant (up to 2 days)|
|International Bank Transfer||GBP, USD, EUR||None||Up to 5 business days|
|VISA||EUR, USD, GBP||None||Instant|
|Mastercard||EUR, USD, GBP||None||Instant|
|Maestro||EUR, USD, GBP||None||Instant|
|Neteller||EUR, INR, USD, GBP, PLN, NGN||None||Instant|
|Skrill (Moneybookers)||EUR, USD, GBP, PLN, CZK||None||Instant|
|Cryptocurrency||BTC, ETH, LTC, DASH||None||In 24 hours|
|TC Pay Wallet||USD, EUR, AED||None||Instant|
|WebMoney||USD, EUR, RUR||None||Instant|
|Bitcoin||BTC||None||In 24 hours|
|Konnexone||USD||None||Up to 1 business day|
|TC Payment||N/A||N/A||1 hour|
|GlobePay||GBP, USD, EUR||None||Instant|
|Western Union Quick Pay||USD||None||24 – 48 hours|
|Dotpay||PLN, EUR||None||2 Hours|
|Deutsche Handelsbank||EUR||None||3-5 Business Days|
If you haven’t opened an account with FXTM yet, go to FXTM Official Website and register for free today.
You can proceed to make a deposit to FXTM’s trading accounts by logging into myFXTM.
For the comparison of FXTM MT4 and MT5 trading platforms, visit the page here.
How to make a deposit to FXTM’s account?
In order to deposit funds you need to verify your profile first.
- Open the Deposits page within the My Money section in MyFXTM.
- Choose your preferred deposit method and click ‘Deposit’.
- Select the MyFXTM account or wallet you wish to deposit funds into and complete the necessary fields.
- Confirm your deposit details in the next page.
Some additional steps may be asked from your payment provider.
You can watch the step-by-step guides on how to deposit in the How to videos available in the official website.
You can deposit from a country other than your country of residence, however you will need to send FXTM an to email explaining the reason for this.
List of available Fund Withdrawal methods for FXTM
See the list of fund withdrawal methods for FXTM MT4 and MT5 trading accounts.
|Funding Method||Available Currency||Transfer Cost||Processing Time|
|Local Bank Transfer||USD, IDR, YER, SAR, SDG, RWF, TZS, XAF, KES, UGX, ZAR, BIF, ZMK, MXN, BRL, XOF, SOS, NGN, AED, MYR, SYP, THB, IDR, VND, GHS, TRY, DZD, KES, AFN, LAK, VND, GBP, EGP, BDT, IQD, ILS, CNY||None||24 hours (up to 48 hours)|
|International Bank Transfer||GBP, USD, EUR||30 EUR||Up to 5 business days|
|VISA||EUR, USD, GBP||2 EUR, 3 USD, 2 GBP||24 hours|
|Mastercard||EUR, USD, GBP||2 EUR, 3 USD, 2 GBP||24 hours|
|Maestro||EUR, USD, GBP||2 EUR, 3 USD, 2 GBP||24 hours|
|Neteller||EUR, INR, USD, GBP, PLN, NGN||None||24 hours|
|Skrill (Moneybookers)||EUR, USD, GBP, PLN, CZK||None||24 hours|
|VLOAD||USD, EUR||None||24 hours|
|Cryptocurrency||BTC, ETH, LTC, DASH||1%||48 hours|
|TC Pay Wallet||USD, EUR, AED||None||24 hours|
|WebMoney||USD, EUR, RUR||2%||24 hours|
|Yandex Money||RUR||1.5%||24 hours|
|Perfectmoney||USD, EUR||0.5 %||24 hours|
|Bitcoin||BTC||1 %||In 24 hours|
|Konnexone||USD||2 %||Up to 1 business day|
|FasaPay||USD, IDR||0.5%||24 hours|
|TC Payment||N/A||N/A||1 hour|
|GlobePay||GBP, USD, EUR||None||24 hours|
Note that some fund transfer methods may not be available for traders in certain jurisdictions.
FXTM runs various bonus promotions which help you increase your trading volume and profit amount.
For the list and condition of FXTM’s all bonus promotions and trading contests, visit the page here.
For the lists of fund deposit and withdrawal methods available for traders in your country, login to myFXTM from the Official Website.
Questions and Answers about Fund Deposit and Withdrawal
Fund management is a delicate matter and every trader should know how to manage their funds before start investing.
We are here to answer the frequently asked questions about fund deposit and withdrawal.
1. What’s the minimum and maximum deposit and withdraw amount?
There minimum requirement and maximum limit for each funding method is different.
The condition also differs depending on the account type you have chosen.
For the list and comparison of FXTM’s all trading account types, visit the page here.
For more information, login to myFXTM from FXTM’s Official Website and see more details.
2. Where can I check the progress (status) of my fund transfer?
You can check the status of your transfer in myFXTM.
Follow the easy steps below to see the status of your money transfer.
- Login to myFXTM from FXTM Official Website
- Go to “My Transfers”
- Find the relevant transaction
- Click on the transaction ID number
In case you have made a deposit to FXTM, then you may need to contact the payment service provider to confirm the progress of your transfer.
3. Can I transfer funds in other currencies than the listed ones?
Yes, you can.
In case the currency of your fund and the base currency of your account are different, then certain exchange rate will be applied.
The exchange rate will be decided by FXTM or the payment service providers directly.
To avoid any exchange fees, you are recommended to transfer your funds in the same currency.
4. How mush is the fee for fund deposit with FXTM?
FXTM does not charge any for fund transfers.
For all deposits, FXTM reimburses 100% of any charges.
For more information about the reimbursement policy, please visit FXTM Official Website.
5. What is FXTM’s wallets or myFXTM?
FXTM’s wallet is where you can manage your funds securely.
You can use FXTM’s wallet to transfer your investment funds to your trading accounts to trade.
You can manage your fund deposit, withdrawal and also internal fund transfer in FXTM’s wallet.
Once you register with FXTM, you will have access to FXTM wallet for free.
6. How long it takes to make a deposit to FXTM’s accounts?
Majority of fund deposit methods for FXTM’s trading accounts are completed instantly by using FXTM’s in-house API technology.
For some funding methods, the deposit may take about 24 hours or up to 5 business days in case of international bank wire transfer.
You can see the processing time of each fund deposit method List of available Fund Deposit methods for FXTM.
7. Can I make a deposit from a join account?
Yes, you can make a deposit from a join account to FXTM.
To do that, you need to submit the following documents to FXTM
- Account holders’ identification (ID) documents
- Joint Account Form
- A recent copy of a Bank Statement clearly stating the account holders’ names and account number
- Payment confirmation from the specified account
8. Can a shareholder make a deposit to a corporate account?
If the funds are deposited through the shareholder’s personal bank account then:
- If you are the sole shareholder
- The deposit can be processed, but the withdrawal must be sent back to the same bank account as that which made the initial deposit.
- If there are several shareholders
- FXTM requires written consent from all shareholders. Once written consent is received then the funds will be processed.
For more information about the corporate account, contact FXTM support team from FXTM Official Website.
9. Can my family make a deposit for my account?
No, the name of the sender and the name registered for the account must match at anytime.
Even the sender is your legal partner or family, they cannot make a deposit to your account on behalf of yourself.
FXTM does not accept any third party payments.
10. If my account balance becomes negative, must I cover the exceeded loss?
No, you do not need to cover the exceeded losses in your live trading accounts as FXTM supports NBP (Negative Balance Protection) which protects you from any exceeded losses.
When your live account’s balance becomes negative, you can make an additional deposit to the account, and the exact amount you have transferred to FXTM will be credited to the account.
With FXTM, the maximum loss is always limited to the total account balance.
11. Must I submit card copies (scans) to FXTM in order to make a deposit with my card?
Yes, to be able to make a deposit with your credit or debit card, you must first submit scans of your cards (both front and back side) to FXTM.
Card deposit is one popular and convenient way of deposit.
Here is the example of the card copies that you need to submit to FXTM.
In the scanned copy, the following information must be visible:
- The card-holders name (This must match the name used during registration)
- Name of issuing bank
- The last 4 digits of the card number (all others must be covered)
- Credit/Debit card expiry date
- Cardholder’s signature
You can submit the scans of your card in myFXTM from FXTM Official Website.
12. I sent money via bank wire transfer but the fund isn’t still in FXTM’s account.
In case of bank wire transfer, the processing days would be:
- 0 – 2 days for local domestic transfers
- Up to 5 business days for international transfers
Once you have sent your funds via bank wire transfer, please send the following information and document to FXTM.
- The bank account number
- Bank account holder’s name (this should match the name used during registration)
- Payment details
FXTM will credit the fund to your account as soon as the fund has arrived on their side.
13. I used Online Banking China to transfer money. What should I do now?
Once you have completed the transfer process on your side by following the onscreen instruction on myFXTM, you need to send a screenshot of your bank statement showing the following information.
- Your name (this should match the name used during registration)
- Your account number
- The transaction to FXTM
See the PDF here for the example of screenshot.
14. Can I transfer funds via WebMoney to FXTM’s accounts?
Yes, you can.
To make a deposit to FXTM’s accounts via WebMoney, visit FXTM Official Website and login to myFXTM (client portal).
After completing the deposit via WebMoney, you need to submit the following information to FXTM to complete the funding process.
- WebMoney ID
- Full name (this should match the name used during registration)
- WM Passport type (deposits can only be accepted from accounts with ‘Formal’ or higher WM Passport status)
You can upload or email the screenshot.
15. The account balance is less than what I sent to FXTM. Why is that?
FXTM does not charge any fees for fund transfers, but credits the total amount received from each client.
If the amount you see in your trading account is less than the amount you have sent, then there could have been a fee charged by payment service providers or banks.
In this case, please contact your payment service providers to confirm the transaction details and the fees.
16. Can I transfer funds between trading accounts of FXTM?
Yes, you can.
To transfer your funds between accounts, go to the “Internal Transfers” page within the “My Money” section in MyFXTM.
Note you cannot transfer funds to any third parties, but you can only transfer funds between accounts under your profile.
There is no minimum or maximum limitation to the amount of fund you can transfer internally.
The internal fund transfer will only take a few minutes to complete.
Note that if the base currencies of accounts are different, the fund will be converted into the another currency according to the exchange rate of FXTM.
17. Why my deposit was declined by FXTM? What’s the reason?
If your deposit request was declined, then FXTM will send you an email explaining the reason of the result.
The reason of your deposit being declined could be one of the followings:
- Card not active for online activity
- Payment declined by card issuer
- 3D security (Credit/Debit Card)
- Incorrect card details
- Invalid verification code (Neteller)
- System Error
- Closed account
- Wrong account number
- Incorrect currency (Bank – wire)
- Wrong purpose of payment (Bank – wire)
- Transaction rejected by bank
- Incorrect recipient name (Bank – wire)
For more information, please contact FXTM support team or refer to the email sent to you.
18. Why my withdrawal request has been declined (rejected) by FXTM?
There is no limitation to the amount of fund you can withdraw as long as you have the fund as free margin in your live trading accounts.
If your withdrawal request is being declined by FXTM, then one of the following reasons could apply.
- Insufficient balance
- No trading activity since last deposit
- Incorrect details
- Insufficient free margin to cover open positions
- Payment method used for withdrawal is different from the one used to deposit
- Withdrawal amount exceeds deposit amount (Credit/Debit Cards)
- Withdrawal doesn’t cover payment system charges
- Additional information requested was not provided
- Third-party transfer request
- Name was written in English (China Union Pay)
For the list and condition of all fund withdrawal methods from FXTM’s accounts, visit the page here.
19. I withdrew my funds via credit and debit cards, but the fund hasn’t arrived.
Withdrawals via credit and debit cards could take about 5 business days.
In case you haven’t received your funds back to your card, then contact FXTM support team to request for the ARN (acquiring reference number).
Your credit/debit card provider will then be able to track your withdrawal.
20. I withdraw funds via bank wire transfer, but the fund hasn’t arrived yet.
In case of bank wire transfer, the transfer could take about 5 business days.
In case you haven’t received the funds in 5 business days, contact FXTM support team to request for a swift copy which you can provide to your bank to check the progress on the transfer.
You also need to have your account verified in order to be able to withdraw funds from trading accounts.
For more information about the required documents for account verification, visit the page here.
With FXTM, you can also manage your accounts, funds and trade online through FXTM Trader mobile app.
For more information about FXTM Trader mobile app, visit the page here.