FXTM Brand does not provide services to residents of the USA, Mauritius, Japan (日本), Alberta, British Columbia, Quebec,
Saskatchewan, Haiti, Suriname, The Democratic Republic of Korea, Puerto Rico, and The Occupied Area of Cyprus. Find out more
in the Regulations section of their FAQs.
To add indicators to your MT4, please follow the instructions below.
For Windows PC:
- Download and install the indicator and log in to your trading platform.
- Select the ‘Open data folder’ from the ‘File’ tab.
- Click ‘MQL4’ and then ‘Indicators’ and drag the indicator from your desktop to the new folder that opens.
- Exit your platform and log in again.
Check your Navigator Window to find your new indicator.
For MAC/OS X:
- Go to the ‘Applications’ folder and right click (Command + click) on the trading platform icon.
- Select ‘Show Package Contents’ and click ‘Drive C’.
- Navigate to ‘Program Files’ and then to the relevant trading platform folder.
- Select ‘MQL4’ and then click ‘Indicators’.
- Drag and drop your indicator to the window that opens.