NetTradeX trading platform might seem a very unique option for online traders when MT4, MT5 and cTrader trading platforms are more well-known by traders.
NetTradeX has a number of features which distinguish the platform from MetaTrader 4 and 5.
- Optional trading volumes set in base currency.
- Balance trading, in which two opposite positions are algebraically added together.
- Apart from the balance trading, “locking” is also possible which means that two opposite positions can exist together. The trader can choose between these two trading options when making a deal.
- Any client has an opportunity to create personal trading instruments PCI (Personal Composite Instrument). Personal instruments are formed by the client from a variety of available assets, have their own spreads, swaps and calculable deep history for building charts and making technical analysis.
- Program trading, allowing to create and use your own trading programs and indicators through the built in language NTL+.
- Opportunity of displaying the percentage change in the dynamics of several (up to 10) of financial instruments on the same chart.
- Setting complex orders – OCO (one cancels the other) and activated order (activated when the price hits a predefined level).
- Setting alerts with a wide range of options: reaching preselected price level; order execution; trailing stop activation; price change, reaching margin level, reaching profit/loss level, reaching preset time; balance operation execution.
- Traders can open positions with one click using “Quick deal window”.
- Trailing Stop mode is active on the server (even when the client’s terminal is turned off).