So many news in one week! Here is the FBS Digest, so you don’t miss the opportunities!
This article is originally referred from FBS Digest.
Coming up this week:
- A man who earns $20 000 per month!
- How to ride a trend
- Fresh Analytics and the most important events
A man who earns $20,000 per month!
We tell you:
- How to make a life-changing decision and become a Partner
- Where to look for your first active clients
- How to spend $200 per month and earn $5000 in commission
- How to become a VIP Partner in just 6 months
Weekly Economic Calendar
- Sep 26, 21:30 MT time – FOMC Press Conference
- The fate of the USD will depend on comments of the US central bank.
- Sep 27, 01:00 MT time – RBNZ Press Conference
- This event may define the future trend of the NZD.
- Oct 1, 11:30 MT time – British Manufacturing PMI
- A strong reading will help the GBP get higher.
How to ride a trend?
Get to know trading trends and build a complex strategy!
You will learn:
- How to identify a trend
- What is a trend line and what do traders use it for?
- Which indicators to use for identifying a trend?
FRESH ANALYTICS – Tips from FBS expert
- The meeting of the Federal Reserve on Wednesday is the key event of this week. Almost everyone expects the central bank to raise its interest rate but this alone won’t make the USD go up.
- Pay close attention to the Fed’s comments during the press conference. American economy is in a very good shape, so they can be positive for the USD.
- Strong economic indicators didn’t help GBP/USD to stay at 2-month highs. The risks of Brexit without a trade agreement between Britain and the EU increased. It’s negative for the GBP.
- Higher economic growth in New Zealand can make its central bank more optimistic and lift up the NZD.
Find important economic events marked in our economic calendar.
Everything for your convenience!
Check out the online currency converter on FBS website! Find out the current exchange rate for 29 currencies and recalculate it according to your own sum.
Original Source: FBS Digest