Success story of a trader, Choosing timeframe for trading, The Forex and the chick and more!
This article is originally referred from FBS Digest.
Coming up this week:
- Success story of a trader whose loss of $4 000 taught him his best trading lesson
- Choosing timeframe for trading
- The Forex and the chick
How to become a successful Trader after losing $4,000?
Check out a success story of a Trader from Myanmar who lost 4 000 USD by Margin call.
However, he learned his lesson and used this knowledge to re-gain this money… and make even more!
Losing money was a painful experience, but also a revelation: his loss opened his eyes on many things about Forex trading that got him to a new level and made him a successful trader.
Curious what these things are? Read on!
Weekly Economic Calendar
- July 25, 04:30 MT time – Australian CPI
- The higher the CPI, the stronger the AUD
- July 26, 14:45 MT time – ECB Meeting
- It’s a great chance to trade on news!
- July 27, 15:30 MT time – US Advance GDP
- If you don’t know what to trade, this release will give you some ideas
How to choose a timeframe for trading
It’s time to talk about the choice of timeframes!
It is one of the first questions traders face with. All timeframes can be super efficient depending on the situation, so knowing their types and potential is crucial. Read on and you’ll learn:
- What are the “higher” and “lower” timeframes? When can I use them and what are the benefits?
- Why your personal characteristics are important when it comes to choosing timeframes?
- How many timeframes is enough?
The Forex and the Chick
FBS does an exciting experiment: we were wondering what will happen if a girl who has never done a single minute of trading in her life would try to make money on Forex?
Miss Ann agreed to take part in this experiment and made $113 with the $50 Bonus.
They say, beginners are lucky. Let’s watch Ms. Ann challenging the global market as a newbie.
Change in Trading Conditions
A number of changes have been made to the “Zero Spread” and “Micro” account contract specifications.
Original Source: FBS Digest