Join FBS Leaders Summit in Singapore this August!
This article is originally referred from FBS Digest.
Coming up this week:
- FBS Leaders Summit
- New currencies are available for trading
- How to protect yourself from false trade signals
WIN THE JOURNEY TO SINGAPORE – Take part in FBS Leaders Summit
Contest starts on the 9th of July.
Take part, be active and become one of 25 FBS strongest partners.
They will meet in Singapore and spend 3 days in a luxury hotel.
Together partners will party, share their experience and communicate with FBS top management on the territory of world famous Sentosa Park.
Are you still not FBS partner? Join now and go to Singapore with us!
Weekly Economic Calendar
- July 4, 11:30 MT time – British Services PMI
- The higher the PMI, the better for the GBP.
- July 5, 17:00 MT time – US ISM Non-Manufacturing PMI
- It’s a great chance to trade on the news!
- July 6, 15:30 MT time – US NFP
- It’s the most awaited event of the month.
New Currency Pairs are available
Good news for our clients! Now you can trade with 2 more currency pairs – USD/ZAR and USD/BRL!
These are one of the most popular exotic currency pairs on the Forex market. Each of these pairs can rise or fall by up to 1000 pips a day. Yet, this is only the average range.
During times of market volatility, daily moves may reach 7000-8000 pips.
What does it mean? You can make a good profit!
How to protect yourself from false trade signals
Triple Screen Trading System by Alexander Elder is considered to be one of the safest and most deliberate strategies.
He recommends traders to use 3 screens with different timeframes and indicators before opening a trade.
Here’s the idea:
- You determine the main trend.
- You find the best time to open an order.
- You increase your chances of success.
Original Source: FBS Digest