Closure of FBS’s Copy Trading App
Sometimes great things might come to an end, and the FBS CopyTrade app is one of them.
It’s been four wonderful years of the social trading journey, but FBS has decided to shut down the app to fully focus on FBS Personal Area, our core product.
You have time to close your investments and withdraw your funds, now or later.
During the app shutdown, FBS is going to:
- Give you time to prepare
- For the next two weeks, everything remains the same. You can open and close investments as usual.
- Close investments step-by-step
- Starting from August 22, you won’t be able to open new investments. Take your time to close your investments with a profit.
- Give time for funds withdrawal
- You can withdraw your funds via any payment method available until September 22. After that, any remaining funds will be transferred into an account in FBS Personal Area that you can access via your FBS CopyTrade login and password.
- Provide trading career opportunities
- You can try FBS Personal Area and start your own trading journey. FBS provides free Forex educational materials and bonuses for beginners. Stay tuned for more information.
If you have any questions or troubles caused by the FBS CopyTrade shutdown, don’t hesitate to contact the support team via [email protected]