JustForex has summarized the important News and Events that may have effect on financial markets this week.
This article is originally referred from JustForex News.
Today, JustForex team of financial analysts has prepared a new review of events in the upcoming week. These events can significantly affect the Forex market.
Choose and track the ones that are most important to you.
Weak economic reports, a strained situation on the Korean peninsula, the aftermath of Hurricane Harvey and political instability in the White House continue to put pressure on the US dollar. Last week, the decline in the dollar index (#DX) exceeded 1.5%. The probability of increasing the range of the Fed’s key interest rate in December of this year fell to 36.2%.
In the upcoming trading week, we recommend you to pay attention to the following macroeconomic events and reports.
September 11th, Monday
On Monday, the news line will be pretty calm. At 07:30 (GMT+3:00) the statistics on business activity in the service sector of Japan will be released.
At 15:15 (GMT+3:00), Canada will publish data on the volume of new houses construction.
September 12th, Tuesday
On Tuesday, the National Statistical Office of Great Britain will publish an inflation report at 11:30 (GMT+3:00). At the moment, most experts expect the growth of the key indicators.
At 17:00 (GMT+3:00) the data on the number of open jobs in the JOLTS labor market will appear.
September 13th, Wednesday
On Wednesday, the news background will be very eventful. We recommend you to pay attention to the following economic reports:
- Statistics on the labor market in the UK at 11:30 (GMT+3:00);
- The volume of industrial production in the Eurozone at 12:00 (GMT+3:00);
- Data on the producer price index in the US at 15:30 (GMT+3:00);
- Crude Oil Inventories in the US at 17:30 (GMT+3:00). This report may have an impact on the dynamics of the commodity currencies.
September 14th, Thursday
On Thursday, the meetings of the National Bank of Switzerland and the Bank of England will take place, at which the decisions on further monetary policy will be taken.
At the moment, most experts believe that regulators will leave interest rates unchanged at -0.75% and 0.25%, respectively. At the same time, it is necessary to pay attention to the comments of the Central Banks representatives.
A number of important statistical data will also be published:
- A report on the labor market in Australia at 04:30 (GMT+3:00);
- The volume of industrial production in China at 05:00 (GMT+3:00);
- Statistics on inflation in the US at 15:30 (GMT+3:00).
September 15th, Friday
On Friday in the Asian trading session, the data on business activity in the manufacturing sector of New Zealand will occur at 01:30 (GMT+3:00).
The US will publish important economic reports:
- Statistics on retail sales at 15:30 (GMT+3:00);
- The index of manufacturing activity NY Empire State at 15:30 (GMT+3:00);
- The volume of industrial production at 16:15 (GMT+3:00);
- Indices of consumers’ expectations and sentiments from the University of Michigan at 17:00 (GMT+3:00).
Original Source: JustForex News