- FXOpen accepts AstroPay Card deposit
- Condition of AstroPay Card Deposit
- How to deposit funds with AstroPay Card?
FXOpen accepts AstroPay Card deposit
FXOpen has announced that the broker now accepts deposits from AstroPay virtual prepaid card.
AstroPay’s virtual prepaid card is accepted and can be purchased in thousands of online stores.
You can choose various currencies such as USD and EUR, and your local currency.
The accepted deposit amount is also flexible from $10 to $1,000.
AstroPay virtual prepaid card provides you thee secure and instant payment methods for traders all over the world.
Condition of AstroPay Card Deposit
See the table below for the main condition of AstroPay deposit to FXOpen’s trading accounts.
|Available for||Traders all over the world|
|Available Currencies||USD, EUR or your local currency|
|Minimum Deposit Amount||10 USD|
|Maximum Deposit Amount||1,000 USD|
Login to FXOpen’s client portal today to see the list of available fund deposit and withdrawal methods today.
How to deposit funds with AstroPay Card?
Follow the steps below to make a deposit to FXOpen’s trading accounts with AstroPay’s virtual prepaid card.
- Go to FXOpen Official Website.
- Open a live trading account.
- Login to FXOpen’s Client Portal from FXOpen Official Website.
- Select “Add funds” and “AstroPa” in My FXOpen.
- Fill in the form with the following information: Account, Currency, Amount, AstroPay card number, Expiration date, Code (CVC).
- Click “Add Funds”.
The funds will be instantly credited to your live trading accounts.
Is there a problem with the fund transfer process?
Contact FXOpen support team from FXOpen Official Website to solve your problems.