- How to get FBS’s Trade 100 Bonus (No Deposit Bonus)?
- What is FBS Trade 100 Bonus?
- 3 things you need to know about the Trade 100 Bonus
- Users have already withdrawn $538,500 as profit
- What’s the merit of FBS Trade100 Bonus?
- How to open FBS Trade 100 Bonus account for the No Deposit Bonus?
- Trading Conditions of FBS Trade 100 Bonus account
- Requirement of Fund Withdrawal
- Details of Trading Conditions – FBS Trade 100 Bonus account
- FBS Trade 100 Bonus is only for MT5 (MetaTrader5)
- FBS Trade 100 Bonus is a Demo but Live (Real) money
- You can only trade 0.01 lots on FBS Trade 100 Bonus account
- The leverage of FBS Trade 100 Bonus is 1:100
- You can open only up to 5 positions simultaneously
- You can trade only Forex major currency pairs
- Position locking/hedging is prohibited
- You cannot run expert advisors (EA) on FBS Trade 100 Bonus account
- Ladder strategy is prohibited
- You can only withdraw up to $100 from FBS Trade 100 Bonus account
- Why Trade with FBS?
- How to open FBS Demo trading account?
- How to open FBS live / real trading account?
- Frequently Asked Questions about FBS’s service
- 3 steps before trading Forex with real money
- Forex Education – Learn How to trade with FBS
- Do you have a website or blog?
Have you already received the 100 USD from FBS yet?
FBS Trade 100 Bonus gives you $100 for free on MT5 account to get started with risk free.
If you haven’t get it today from the below registration page.
For the full details of the promotion, visit the page here.
How to get FBS’s Trade 100 Bonus (No Deposit Bonus)?
To get FBS’s 100 USD No Deposit Bonus, you must open ‘Trade 100 Bonus’ account.
‘Trade 100 Bonus’ account type is available as an option in the account opening page.
In the account opening page, please choose ‘Trade 100 Bonus’ account type as below.
You can open this account only one time, and trade with the bonus fund (100 USD).
What is FBS Trade 100 Bonus?
FBS’s promotion “Trade 100 Bonus” gives away 100 USD for free to all new traders.
There is no catch, but it is absolutely free and involves zero risks on your own funds.
To receive the bonus, go to FBS Official Website and register online for free.
Once you register, 100 USD will be credited into your MT5 (MetaTrader5) account.
With the money, you can invest in Forex currency pairs and precious metals like Gold and Silver for 24/5.
If you make a profit, you have an opportunity to withdraw the profit amount by meeting certain conditions too.
For more information about the promotion, please the page below!
3 things you need to know about the Trade 100 Bonus
Before getting started with the free 100 USD, here are 3 things that you should know.
1. How to start trading with bonus?
To get $100 for free, you need to register the Trade 100 BONUS ACCOUNT at FBS.
Go to the website promotion section and press the menu “Get Bonus”.
After that, you can follow the instructions in the video available in the official website.
2. What will happen when you meet the conditions?
The Bonus will be cancelled, and the profit you get with the bonus money can be withdrawn.
Remember you can use the Trade 100 Bonus just ONCE.
3. Why $100 featured as a demo?
On MT, your account is featured as a demo account, but it is only until you meet the bonus conditions.
It’s not just a free money to withdraw – you need to meet the conditions and trade with $100 to be able to withdraw your profit.
Users have already withdrawn $538,500 as profit
$538,500 is exactly how much FBS’s traders earned with FBS ‘Trade 100 Bonus’ promotion in April alone.
For many of them, it was their first trading experience ever.
Congratulations to those who took their chance and succeeded!
Trade 100 Bonus is meant to help people learn how Forex works and train their skills.
It’s not play money – it’s a real deal: just claim your $100 and practice on the real market without investing your own funds.
After that, you can easily withdraw your profit – and keep going.
Give their ‘Trade100 Bonus’ a try right now – with FBS, everything is possible.
What’s the merit of FBS Trade100 Bonus?
Why you should receive FBS’s $100 No Deposit Bonus?
Here are some main reasons that you should know.
1. It’s free
The bonus amount 100 USD is absolutely free.
Signup for FBS and you can get the bonus amount for free without making a deposit at all.
By participating this promotion, you will get 100 USD for free and there is no cost that you must cover.
2. It’s risk-free
As the bonus fund is all provided by FBS, you don’t need to make a deposit at all.
This means that you can invest in Forex and Precious Metals (Gold and Silver) without risking your own funds.
3. Profit is available for withdrawal
By trading certain amount of lots within the bonus account, you can also withdraw profits made in the bonus account.
For more information you may contact support team of FBS or visit official website’s promotion page.
FBS traders has made over 0.5 million USD with the No Deposit Bonuses on MT5.
Get your bonus today and start trading without risking your own funds.
How to open FBS Trade 100 Bonus account for the No Deposit Bonus?
To get FBS’s $100 No Deposit Bonus, you must open ‘Trade 100 Bonus’ account type.
To open ‘Trade 100 Bonus’ account, please go to the account opening page of FBS from below.
In the account opening page, choose the account type ‘Trade 100 Bonus’.
Once you open the account, the bonus amount (100 USD) is already credited in the account.
Once you received login credentials for the bonus account, you can login and start trading immediately.
The available financial instrument is only Forex major currency pairs.
Trading Conditions of FBS Trade 100 Bonus account
The bonus account has the following trading conditions:
|Account Balance||100 USD|
|Available Symbols||Only Forex Majors|
|Trading Volume||Only 0.01 lot|
|Trading Method||Use of EAs is not allowed|
The promotion period is 50 days from the account opening.
The bonus fund itself cannot be withdrawn in any cases.
For withdrawal of profit made in the bonus account, there are several requirements that you must meet.
For more information, please visit the promotion page from here.
Requirement of Fund Withdrawal from FBS Trade 100 Bonus account
You can’t withdraw the bonus amount, but you can withdraw profit made in the account.
To withdraw the profit, you must trade for 30 days* and more than 5 standard lots.
There are also rules that you must follow to be qualified for the promotion and the profit withdrawal.
For more information, please visit the main promotion page.
Details of Trading Conditions – FBS Trade 100 Bonus account
To check the details of the promotion “FBS Trade 100 Bonus”, the best way is to login to FBS’s client cabinet and go to the promotion section.
We have also summarized some important points of FBS’s No Deposit Bonus promotion “FBS Trade 100 Bonus”.
Check out the below list to get to know more about the promotion.
1. FBS Trade 100 Bonus is only for MT5 (MetaTrader5)
FBS provides its traders with both MT4 (MetaTrader4) and MT5 (MetaTrader5) trading platforms.
Both platforms are the most popular choices among online traders.
For FBS Trade 100 Bonus account, you can only use MT5 trading platforms.
MT5 is very similar to MT4 visually and the available features, although MT5 has more tools and many features are expanded.
Use the FBS Trade 100 Bonus to experience the new trading platform, MT5.
2. FBS Trade 100 Bonus is a Demo but Live (Real) money
FBS Trade 100 Bonus is a real money provided by FBS.
With the FBS Trade 100 Bonus promotion, you can trade in real financial markets with real money and the risk involved is also real, although trading with the FBS Trade 100 Bonus does not involve risks to your own funds.
Due to FBS’s system setting, FBS Trade 100 Bonus account is shown as a demo trading account.
You do not need to worry about how the account is shown on FBS MT5.
For that reason, you can also withdraw profit made in FBS Trade 100 Bonus account by meeting certain requirements.
3. You can only trade 0.01 lots on FBS Trade 100 Bonus account
In FBS Trade 100 Bonus account, the trading volume is limited to 0.01 lots.
0.01 lots in the FBS Trade 100 Bonus account equals to 1,000 units (dollars).
If you try to place an order with over 0.01 lots, then you will get an error and order button will be grayed out.
This limitation is only set in the FBS Trade 100 Bonus account.
With FBS, you can normally trade from 0.01 lots to 500 lots.
The trading conditions are different depending on the FBS’s account type you use.
4. The leverage of FBS Trade 100 Bonus is 1:100
For the FBS Trade 100 Bonus account, the leverage is fixed 1:100.
With leverage 1:100, the required margin is 100 times less than the actual trading volume.
The order size is also limited to 0.01 lots (1,000 units), thus the required margin for each trade in the FBS Trade 100 Bonus account would be about only 10 dollars.
This leverage limitation is only for the FBS Trade 100 Bonus account.
Normally with FBS, you can utilize leverage up to 1:3000 which is the highest offered in the Forex industry.
5. You can open only up to 5 positions simultaneously
This limitation is only set for the FBS Trade 100 Bonus account.
In the FBS Trade 100 Bonus account, you can only open up to 5 positions (open orders) at the same time.
To open more positions, you must close others so the number of simultaneous positions is always up to 5.
Normally, you can open up to 200 positions at the same time with FBS.
6. You can trade only Forex major currency pairs
In FBS Trade 100 Bonus account, you can only trade Forex major currency pairs.
Normally, FBS offers various financial markets such as Forex minors, Forex exotics, Indices, Oils and Metals.
To trade other than the Forex major currency pairs, you must open a live/real trading account but not FBS Trade 100 Bonus account.
Majority of online investors trade Forex major currency pairs, so using the FBS Trade 100 Bonus account should satisfy the need of many investors.
7. Position locking/hedging is prohibited
FBS allows any kinds of trading strategies on the MT4 and MT5 platforms, but for the FBS Trade 100 Bonus account, there are some restrictions.
The first one is “hedging”.
In FBS Trade 100 Bonus account, you cannot hedge positions.
This limitation is only for the FBS Trade 100 Bonus account, and you can hedge (lock) positions in any other FBS trading accounts.
8. You cannot run expert advisors (EA) on FBS Trade 100 Bonus account
In FBS Trade 100 Bonus account, you cannot run any EAs (Expert Advisers).
EAs are used to trade automatically by using MQL4 or MQL5 programming languages.
FBS Trade 100 Bonus account is provided so the traders can practice and experience online Forex trading with FBS.
If you like to run EAs for trading with FBS, please other accounts.
9. Ladder strategy is prohibited
FBS Trade 100 Bonus account also prohibits “ladder strategy”.
The ladder strategy is when you open a new deal in the same direction within an hour after the closure of the previous deal.
This rule can be a little bit tricky for some traders, you are recommended to keep this in mind when trading in the FBS Trade 100 Bonus account.
10. You can only withdraw up to $100 from FBS Trade 100 Bonus account
FBS Trade 100 Bonus is provided for free, and it even gives you the opportunity to withdraw the profits you made in the account.
Although FBS is very generous when it comes to fund withdrawals, the maximum withdrawal amount from the FBS Trade 100 Bonus account is limited to $100.
You cannot withdraw more than $100 from the FBS Trade 100 Bonus account even if you have made large amount of profits.
For more information about fund and profit withdrawals from the FBS Trade 100 Bonus account, please visit the page here.
Why Trade with FBS?
FBS is a leading provider of the Forex (Foreign Exchange) services including trading, educational and market research for the retail and institutional traders.
FBS is one of the first forex brokers offering pure DMA market access technological system.
There are many reasons to trade with FBS.
We have picked up some of the main merits to choose FBS as your online Forex broker here.
1. Gorgeous Bonus Promotions by FBS
FBS offers clients promotions of all sorts.
Promotions may vary from time to time and will always have the terms and conditions of the promotions mentioned when advertised.
Ask FBS about their latest promotions.
2. FBS Support App for mobile phones
One of the few brokers who can provide you with an all in one app including chatting to FBS on the go, receiving market updates, trading signals and much more.
Available for iPhone, iPad or Android,
3. Excellent Fund Management by FBS
FBS has handpicked several fund managers that you as a client will be able to follow and copy trade in a full automated technique.
To invest in a managed fund you will receive daily statements.
4. FBS’s Free VPS Trading Server
FBS will provide you with a VPS (Virtual Private Server) hosting which allows Forex traders to run automated algorithmic strategies that includes expert advisors runing 24 hours a day 7 days a week on a virtual machine on a datacenter (server).
The trading servers of FBS are located in the NY Equinix data center, and they are connected via a fiber glass cable connection to FBS’s liquidity partners.
Each order execution time (Latency) is reduced to one millisecond.
In order to offer extremely short execution times on your automated trading system, FBS offers its clients a VPS for free.
5. FBS MT4 and MT5 with everything you need
Trade with FBS’s award winning MT4 platform and enjoy the advantages of MetaTrader mobile trading, with more than 80 trading products, one click order executions and incredible orders execution speeds.
The heart of FBS business is a combination of customer support which FBS brings to perfection through implementation of state of art technologies, FBS staff’s dedication and fair and transparent trading conditions through the provision of an NDD (No Dealing Desk) Forex execution.
6. Deep Liquidity with ECN execution on FBS MT4 and MT5
FBS’s large pool of liquidity, transferred to FBS from leading liquidity providers, including prime brokers, International banks and other financial institutions, allows FBS to provide the clients competitive spreads on all majors on a regular basis.
FBS will always provide you with the best market prices, and nothing else.
When placing a trade, ZAR FX executions will always be the best available prices.
With only raw market spreads displayed, FBS’s provides traders with transparent commission on their trade book.
Hence, as a trader you will be able to separately monitor commissions paid outside of the spread which guarantees you maximum transparency.
7. FBS supports traders to make profit
Being a pure DMA broker, FBS generates profits on a Per Trade Basis concluding FBS’ interests for traders to be successful ones.
FBS will concentrate all of the efforts in providing all the support and guidance to FBS’s traders during their work.
By using FBS’s mobile customer support app, you will be always able to contact your account manager, ask him questions and assistance, furthermore, FBS will keep you updated with interesting trading opportunities on the go, so you will never miss an opportunity to make profit, even on the go.
How to open FBS Demo trading account?
Want to open a demo account with FBS?
You can now apply for a free demo account.
Fill in the information on the registration form in order to download your MetaTrader4 or MEtaTrader5 demo account.
Here are the 3 quick steps for your demo account.
- Fill the form displayed on the account opening page
- After form submission you will be redirected to the MT4 or MT5 download page
- The MT4 and MT5 will guide you through the installation process
Benefits of Having a Demo Account?
- Learn how to trade without risking real investments
- Learn to psychologically control emotions while trading
- Develope and test different strategies in the forex market
How to open FBS live / real trading account?
Want to open a live account with FBS?
You can now apply for a live account for free with FBS.
Fill in the information on the registration form in order to download your MetaTrader4 or MetaTrader5 and open a Live account.
Here are the 5 quick steps for your Live account opening.
- Complete the easy and quick registration procedure from FBS account opening page.
- Upload all the necessary documentations for FBS to make a background check on you.
- Once your documentations have been approved you will then be sent a confirmation email with your account login details.
- Final steps are to make the deposit via any one of the most preferred methods.
- Start your trading.
Frequently Asked Questions about FBS’s service
If you have any questions, you can contact FBS’s customer support team 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
For traders who are just getting started, we have listed some popular frequently asked questions (FAQs) here.
- Who is FBS’s liquidity provider?
- FBS offers outstanding DMA (Direct Market Access) liquidity from trans-institutional networks. FBS is linked to major banks and Forex market participants at all levels.
- Is FBS a dealing desk broker?
- No. As an ECN broker, FBS never trades against you, and FBS fill orders rapidly and efficiently, minimizing possible losses.
- What kind of services does FBS provide to its clients?
- FBS is an international Forex trading firm dealing in over-the-counter (OTC) Forex contracts. FBS provides access to the interbank Forex market including major and minor world currencies. FBS offers DMA (Direct Market Access) via the Metatrader4 and Metatrader5 platform, a web-based platform, and various mobile platform apps.
- How can I open free demo account with FBS?
- To open a Standard Demo account, click here or one of the “Open Demo Account” Buttons anywhere on the FBS Official Website, then fill out the registration form. Your demo account is good for 30 calendar days from the date of opening.
- How can I open a live account with FBS?
- Opening a live account with FBS is quick and easy. Click here or one of the “Open Live Account” Buttons anywhere on the FBS Official Website, then fill out the straightforward registration form. After you enter your information, you will receive an email with your account login, passwords, PIN code and MetaTrader4 or MetaTrader5 Platform server.
- What documents do I need to provide to FBS in order to open an account?
- You will need certain identity verification documents to open your FBS account. For details, see the Open Live Account page.
- How can I deposit money to my account?
- You need to have money in your live account in order to start trading. Send money quickly and easily using any of the following methods, Bank wire transfer, Credit card deposit and Online wallets. Please remember that your funds must clear before you can begin trading.
- How can I withdraw my money from FBS account?
- Just submit a Withdrawal form from FBS’s client portal. Withdrawals are processed within 1 business day.
- Does FBS accept U.S. clients?
- Unfortunately not. FBS welcomes clients from across the globe, but US CTFC regulations prevent FBS from working with US clients at this time.
- Do I have to make a certain number of transactions each month? How long I can keep my account inactive if I’m not trading?
- FBS sets no minimum number of transactions required to maintain an account, and FBS does not deactivate accounts for inactivity. You may have up to 100 trades open at the same time.
Do you have any other questions about FBS?
Visit the official website and contact their multilingual support team now.
3 steps before trading Forex with real money
FBS’s 100 USD No Deposit Bonus is given to you for free.
The bonus is real money and you can experience the live Forex trading on FBS MT5 without risking your own funds.
The next step would be to open a live trading account and make a deposit, then trade Forex and CFDs without own money.
Before start your live Forex trading, there are mainly 3 things you may want to do.
1. Learn and understand the basics of Forex
The financial markets and especially the Forex market can seem intimidating to many beginners due to the complexity and the global interactions.
FBS helps you to be optimally prepared for the trading with currencies and to become a successful trader geared to long-term profitability.
First of all, you should try to learn as much as possible about the Forex market and the trading of CFDs.
Therefore, beginners should read the sections about currency trading and CFD trading, to get an insight into the matter.
All the necessary information on the principles of trading and how to build a lasting, profitable strategy can be found on FBS Official Website.
Under Academy, e.g. you can watch informative training videos, which will explain the basis of currency trading and the structure of FBS’s trading platform MetaTrader4 and MetaTrader5 in detail.
Get to know the different chart views, to place a market order, and how to use stop-loss and take-profit to hedge your positions in order to trade more profitably.
The most important terms about Forex are explained in our glossary and FBS’s FAQs answer the frequently asked questions in detail.
Through this information, beginners obtain an insight into the world of international stock exchanges and will be provided with the necessary expertise to be one step ahead of other market participants.
2. Open a Forex demo account and practice under real conditions
When you are familiar with the basics and the structure of the Forex market and believe to be ready to trade with foreign currencies, then it is time to implement your gained knowledge from theory into practice.
Using a free demo account of FBS, you can explore the Forex market under real conditions, without having to deposit any money.
Learn how to use the MetaTrader4 and MetaTrader5 platform,s place, delete and modify orders, as well as the opening and closing of positions.
Try different trading strategies and find the right one for you.
The completely nonbinding Forex demo account will enable you to develop your abilities without having to take a financial risk.
After the first positive results many beginners enter the real Forex market too early and take an increased risk thereby.
We recommend rather being patient and waiting for stable and sustainable results with virtual money.
Your newly-gained knowledge plays a crucial role in combination with the ability to include all tools of the platform into your work and the strict adherence of your individual trading strategy.
Keep in mind, practice makes perfect.
3. Invest real money after long-term success
Only very few investors master the dynamics of currency trading instantly.
The vast majority of trading beginners has to gradually learn the rules that exist in the Forex market.
This investment in time, however, is worth it because the profit potential of Forex trading in general is more than worthwhile.
Once you were able to achieve stable profits with your demo account over a certain period of time, you should consider creating a live account with real money.
But you should only trade with capital, which you can afford to lose, not with money you need for a living, e.g. for your rent.
A low deposit amount, which you will be able to compensate, makes the exciting transition from a demo to a live account much easier.
FBS’s personal consultants will support you around the clock at this critical juncture of your first account opening and answer all questions that may arise.
Here you will get to your personal live account.
Your profit is FBS’s goal, so sign up now and see what FBS can offer you.
Forex Education – Learn How to trade with FBS
FBS is the first broker in the world that offers its clients the ability to start their professional educational courses.
FBS provides a top tier client service and therefore, clients that open accounts can get a free educational program.
These programs are unique, dedicated and tailored for FBS’s clients.
Either one on one or via webinars, FBS has the solutions for you.
The reason for theses free programs is due to the fact that as a DMA broker (Direct Market Access), which in other words mean a “none market making” broker, all your trades are outsourced to the inter-banking system providing FBS as a broker commissions on the spreads only.
Either if you are a beginner or an experienced trader, FBS offers its clients from around the globe the access to be able to participate in face-to-face or online educational course.
FBS carefully chooses the FX tutors and they have to pass a mandatory criteria, which FBS has set for them in order to be able to accept students.
Some FX teachers will provide a free of charge course for their students while obtaining an account with FBS.
To find out more information about this special program, signup for FBS for free today.
Do you have a website or blog?
If you have a website or blog, you can promote FBS online to make more profit.
The online trading sector is growing exponentially as more and more people recognize the opportunity to profit, no matter how challenging the economic environment.
As a a proud partner, FBS has paid to countless number of partners since the beginning of 2011 working with over 170 countries around the globe.
As a partner with FBS, both you and your customers enjoy the following benefits:
- Best client support, sales and retention of your clients through FBS’s state of the art Sales team.
- Risk Management with expert trained risk managers working as part of FBS’s risk team/
- Marketing strategies, materials and expert assistance.
- Great commission plans with highly paid structures including: CPA, Revenues Share or Hybrid deals.
- Your own account manager to assist you in every step of your business model.
- Tailor-made solutions is FBS’s main goal to satisfy the diversified partners.
- Support App- The first broker in the world to introduce client services through a mobile app including diversified mobile services for your clients.