HotForex - What's now?
After 12 years of rapid growth and becoming a truly global broker of choice with over 3.5 million live accounts opened, on May 2, 2022, HFM is entering a new era with a new name, HFM. Go to the page here to find out more about the new brand.
Do you live in South Africa? Then please go to HotForex ZA (South Africa) main introduction page.
Increasing the satisfaction of its employees improves the quality of the services offered by HF Markets.
Radical changes in HF Markets workplaces
HF Markets (DIFC) Ltd, a renowned online CFD brokerage firm based in the DIFC financial district of Dubai, has recently made significant changes regarding the number of working days per week of its employees, this change is due to the decisions of 7 December 2021 taken by the government of the United Arab Emirates which has decreed that the official working week will be four and a half days thus becoming the first country in the world to have this characteristic.
To ensure that their work can adapt very well to the needs of customers in carrying out their operations and to the financial markets around the world, starting from Monday 3 January 2022, the employees belonging to the company HF Markets (DIFC) Ltd will no longer work from Sunday to Thursday but Monday to Friday and this will make any exchange of information with colleagues who serve at the company’s headquarters in the EU much easier and faster.
The main objective of the radical changes implemented by HF Markets (DIFC) Ltd is the satisfaction and well-being of its employees in the United Arab Emirates in order to improve the balance between work and private life but also a progressive increase in productivity.
In addition to the changes made to the available working days, HF Markets (DIFC) Ltd has taken steps to triple the office space of the wealthy Index Tower building located within DIFC with the aim of improving team performance. highly qualified to broaden their horizons to the MENA region.
HF Markets (DIFC) Ltd believes that it is extremely satisfied and proud of its employees in the flawless management of the UAE during the Covid-19 pandemic and the consequent commercial improvement of the state.
Main information about HF Markets
HF Markets is one of the most popular online CFD brokerage firms in the globe with over 2.5 million live accounts opened worldwide, part of the world-leading HF Markets Group, authorized and regulated by the DFSA under license number F004885 located at the Index Tower, DIFC for over 3 years.
HF Markets provides any retail and institutional trader with a wide range of trading tools such as CFDs on Forex, spot metals, energies, commodities, indices, bonds and stocks to trade using highly advanced services and facilities, software, and educational materials for the less experienced and technologically advanced trading platforms such as MT4 and MT5 among the most used in the world to be used on a wide range of accounts available for trading.
As a world-renowned forex and commodities broker, HF Markets employs every resource and relies on the relentless work of over 200 highly skilled employees in the industry to meet the needs of over 2,500,000 traders around the world, offering a wide range of state-of-the-art services and tools to ensure flawless trading conditions.
- Max Leverage Available
- The broker provides a maximum leverage of 1: 1000 to allow traders to invest with larger volumes.
- Trading tools
- HF Markets offers a wide range of tools for trading, with over 1200 instruments divided into forex, metals, energies, indices, stocks, commodities, bonds, DMA stocks, ETFs, each trader can decide how and when to invest.
- Bonus offers
- HF Markets has an extensive list of promotions and bonuses being able to choose between 100% supercharged bonus, 100% credit bonus and 30% save bonus, which will be able to significantly increase investment and earning opportunities.
- Spreads from 0 pips, with commissions and low cost trading.
- HF Market will not charge any deposit fees.
- Trading platforms
- 12 MT4 and MT5 platforms are available to be used on any type of device for trading at any time and wherever you are.
- Educational material from which to draw essential information to fully learn the most effective negotiation techniques.
- Over 15 payment methods
- Traders will be able to use the payment method that best suits their needs for the financing of the HF Markets trading account, all without paying any commission.
To learn more about every service offered by HF Markets visit the official website and contact the team of support.