The week ahead: geopolitical tensions, Jackson Hole & UK Q2 GDP.
This article is originally referred from CMC Markets News.
How are geopolitics affecting risk sentiment?
Check out the latest analytics video made by CMC Markets!
The week ahead
- Will a weak US dollar boost Hewlett Packard Enterprise? (Tuesday)
- Unstable foundations for Carillion (Wednesday)
- WPP reports half-year results (Wednesday)
- Will German and French PMI data reinforce an August cool off? (Wednesday)
- Could UK Q2 GDP be revised higher? (Thursday)
CMC Markets is going to have Online Seminars for FX traders next week!
Weekly charting analysis on Monday 21st August at 12.15pm
Market Analyst David Madden focuses on current market developments, upcoming events and data releases, and discusses the impact on some of our most popular instruments.
Live global market report on Wednesday 23rd August at 7.30pm
Global economic forces create trends that traders can take advantage of, as long as they know where to look. Join us for this live and interactive report on some of the most liquid and volatile markets.
Original Source: CMC Markets News