- Enjoy a seamless webinar experience on Zoom
- How to join Tickmill’s Webinars on Zoom?
- What you can learn from Tickmill’s Webinars?
Enjoy a seamless webinar experience on Zoom
Tickmill would like to inform you that as of Friday, 3rd of July all Tickmill’s webinars will be held on Zoom, a reliable and user-friendly webinar platform.
Now that the world is amid Coronavirus pandemic, there are almost no local seminars organized by online Forex broker.
The adoption of the Zoom platform will allow Tickmill to offer you an enhanced webinar experience with additional functionalities and interactive features, while you will still be able to:
- Register through Tickmill’s webinars page
- Receive the webinar’s registration link via email
- Receive reminder emails 1 day / 1 hour before the webinar
- Ask questions during the webinar
- Find webinar recordings on Tickmill’s YouTube page
What are you waiting for?
Get ready to experience webinars like never before by registering for one or more webinars.
You can sign up for Tickmill for free and participate in the webinars for free too.
For more information about the webinars and the upcoming schedule, go to Tickmill Official Website.
How to join Tickmill’s Webinars on Zoom?
To join Tickmill’s webinars on Zoom, you must first become a client of Tickmill by opening an account.
To participate in Tickmill’s webinars on Zoom, follow the simple steps below.
- Go to Tickmill Official Website
- Go to “Client Tools”, “Education” and “Webinars”
- Choose the webinar you like to participate
- Fill in the registration form and click on “Register Now”
There are number of webinars available with Tickmill.
Each webinar is held in certain language and it could be English, Spanish, Chinese or other languages.
Choose the webinar topics you are interested in, and confirm your participation today.
What you can learn from Tickmill’s Webinars?
Which Tickmill’s webinar on zoom are you interested in?
Here are some of the upcoming webinars and the brief summary of what you will learn by participating.
1. Market Analysis and Trends by Sebastian Hernandez on 07 July 2020
Join Tickmill’s expert analyst, Sebastián Hernández as he shares insights from fundamental and technical analysis on major markets, including stock indices, currencies and commodities.
Tickmill’s specialist will also analyze market trends and identify key price movements on charts.
The webinar sessions will be held 5 times a week (Sunday – Thursday).
2. New trading ideas every day by Mike Seidl on 08 July 2020
By popular request, Tickmill’s daily Facebook market meetings with the renowned investment mentor, Mike Seidl will be broadcast live via the GoToWebinar platform.
As a direct answer to the overwhelming demand for an additional platform for the transmission of the daily sessions, Tickmill now offers you the opportunity to follow it in the form of a webinar.
Register now to get expert knowledge and new trading ideas based on fundamental and technical factors.
3. What will be the next big move in the markets? by Carlos Valverde on July 10 2020
Finding trading opportunities couldn’t be easier with the market analysis of Tickmill’s expert analyst, Carlos Valverde.
Be sure to join their exclusive trading masterclass every Friday at 18:00 GMT + 2 to discover the main market movements and trading opportunities of each week.
Whether you are a novice or advanced trader, by joining Tickmill’s live webinar series you will learn to:
- Take advantage of current market psychology.
- Improve your ability to read and analyze charts.
- Protect your investment and risk management.
- Identify trading ideas based on your risk tolerance.
4. Technical Analysis in Practice by Brunno Huertas and Alan Soares on July 14th 2020
Together with an illustrious professor, Alan Soares, from Trader Brasil, he led you through the technical aspects of two graphs, explaining how a technical analysis works and giving a particular point in graphic formations, candlestick, lines and trends.
When you join Tickmill live, you will be able to understand the practices of the main councils of the technical analysis and will learn to identify the levels of support and resistance, in addition to interpreting movements and the future evolution of two non-financial market prices.
5. Practical application on the market by Massimo Mondò on 16 July 2020
Second appointment dedicated to the money management model named Masaniello by its creator Massimo Mondò.
This innovative risk management model can be used as opposed to martingale / anti-martingale systems and, during this online webinar, Tickmill will see how to compile the related spreadsheet, through operational examples for educational purposes.
All participants will be released the new version of the Masaniello adapted to the world of trading.
6. How to Create Your Trading Strategy on 23 July 2020
In this live session, you will have the chance to discover the fundamental steps of building a solid trading strategy, how to test your strategy effectively with powerful tools and, finally, find a trading strategy suited to your trading style.
Book your place in Tickmill’s free online webinar and have the chance to have your questions answered directly by the expert.
7. Top Secrets of Technical Analysis by Aleksei Gromov on 04 August 2020
Join the outstanding trading coach Alexei Gromov, who will guide you through the technical aspects of trading, complementing them with practical examples.
By joining Tickmill’s series of interactive webinars, you can understand the key concepts of technical analysis and learn how to determine support and resistance levels, as well as interpret movements and vibration patterns.
A series of webinars will be held as follows:
- How to identify the beginning of a trend in time + workshop
- How to consistently make money in a moving trend and a flat pattern + workshop
- How to identify the end of a trend, pivot and correction point + workshop