Know what’s happening in the market this week!
JustForex - What's now?
Note that the $5 per lot Cash Back promotion is now available only for "Standard" and "Standard Cent" types since the update of account types made by JustForex on March 24th.
This article is originally referred from JustForex News.
Today, JustForex team of financial analysts has prepared a new review of events in the upcoming week.
These events can significantly affect the Forex market.
Choose and track the ones that are most important to you.
Last week, trading with the major currency pairs was quite calm. Unidirectional trends were not observed. The dollar index (#DX) finished the trading week with a slight decrease (-0.61%). At the same time, the demand for the US currency remains at a fairly high level. At the moment, the probability of the Fed key interest rate increase is at the level of 96.7%.
In the upcoming trading week, we recommend you to pay attention to the following macroeconomic events and reports.
November 13th, Monday
On Monday, the news background will be quite calm. The publication of important economic reports is not planned. The attention will be focused on the speeches of the BoJ governor Kuroda and the Fed representative Harker.
November 14th, Tuesday
On Tuesday, the news background will be very eventful. Investors will keep an eye on the following economic reports:
- China’s manufacturing output – 04:00 (GMT+2:00);
- The preliminary data on German GDP – 09:00 (GMT+2:00);
- Inflation report in the UK – 11:30 (GMT+2:00);
- ZEW economic sentiment index in Germany – 12:00 (GMT+2:00);
- A number of statistical data on the economy of the Eurozone – 12:00 (GMT+2:00);
- The producer price index in the USA – 15:30 (GMT+2:00).
We also recommend paying attention to the speeches of the chairmen of the Bank of Japan, the ECB, the Bank of England and the US Federal Reserve.
November 15th, Wednesday
On Wednesday, we expect the publication of important economic reports:
- The preliminary data on Japan’s GDP – 01:50 (GMT+2:00);
- The report on the labor market in the UK – 11:30 (GMT+2:00);
- Statistics on inflation and retail sales in the US – 15:30 (GMT+2:00);
- US crude oil reserves – 15:30 (GMT+2:00).
November 16th, Thursday
On Thursday, during Asian trading session the statistics on the Australian labor market will be published – 02:30 (GMT+2:00).
At 11:30 (GMT+2:00) we expect a report on retail sales in the UK. At 12:00 (GMT+2:00) the consumer price index will be published in the Eurozone.
The index of manufacturing activity from the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia – 15:30 (GMT+2:00).
We also recommend you to pay attention to the speech of the BoE head.
November 17th, Friday
On Friday, the investors’ attention will be focused on the following economic reports:
- statistics on the real estate market in the US – 15:30 (GMT+2:00);
- the basic consumer price index in Canada – 15:30 (GMT+2:00).
The head of the Central Bank, Mario Draghi, will speak at the forum in Frankfurt.
Original Source: JustForex News