JustForex - What's now?
Note that the $5 per lot Cash Back promotion is now available only for "Standard" and "Standard Cent" types since the update of account types made by JustForex on March 24th.
New payment method in Malaysia with JustForex
Recently JustForex, a renowned international broker, has added a new payment method that will give every trader the possibility of being able to deposit funds from any bank account located in Malaysia and have the opportunity to be able to make withdrawals from over 30 banks.
Since the payment method described above excludes any integration with your online banking, your personal banking data will be safe.
Deposit funds via Tempatan Bank of Malaysia (Semua Bank)
Follow the steps listed below to be able to make a deposit via Bank tempatan of Malaysia (Semua Bank).
- Visit the Justforex “Deposit” page and after selecting your “Trading Account” proceed to choose the payment method by clicking on “Bank tempatan di Malaysia (Semua Bank)”, choose the amount you think is suitable for your trading and click on “Deposit”.
- By clicking on “Pay now” your browser will automatically show you the page where all the details concerning the payment will be listed.
- Open your Online or Mobile banking and make a transfer by carefully following the bank account details, the transaction ID and the transfer amount will be shown on the gateway page.
- When you are sure that the funds transfer has been successful, click on “I have paid”.
- After a maximum of 5 \ 10 minutes from the payment, the funds will be automatically credited to your trading account with JustForex.
For deposits and any withdrawals made using the Tempatan Bank of Malaysia (Semua Bank) the following limits will apply.
|Minimum transaction:||USD 25 (MYR 100)|
|Maximum transaction:||7,000 USD (30,000 MYR)|
We would like to remind you that JustForex for any payment method, including Bank tempatan of Malaysia (Semua Bank), does not charge any commission on withdrawals and deposits, but nevertheless your bank in correspondence with its terms and commissions could charge you the inherent cost the transfer of funds.
JustForex accepts various payment methods
In addition to the already widely mentioned Bank tempatan of Malaysia (Semua Bank), JustForex offers a wide range of equally valid payment methods capable of satisfying the needs of every trader.
You will have the possibility to choose between credit cards (Visa, Mastercard), electronic wallets (Skrill, Neteller, Perfect Money, Sticpay), Cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Gemini, USD Coin), local banks, local wallets and much more you can find out by visiting the official website.