Money Manager and FXOpen’s PAMM service, a perfect match for profit.
Money Manager contest winners with FXOpen PAMM account
The fantastic Money Manager forex contest with PAMM account created by FXOpen came to an end on June 30, 2021.
Here is the ranking of the winners of the competition with characteristics relating to the awarding of prizes:
- In the first place is rutnaomi, which is awarded $ 5000.
- Earnings: 479.40% – Withdrawal: -19.78% – Daily Operations: 2.45% – Monthly: 57.67%.
- Second place went to krutoy-bobr who won $ 3000.
- Earnings: 67.66% – Withdrawal: -2.85% – Daily Operations: 0.68% – Monthly: 12.84%.
The prize will be credited to the winner’s Master account subject to the conditions of the 50% Master Offer Performance Fee.
Information about the Money Manager contest
The Money Manager contest with the PAMM account is a promotion created by the renowned brokerage firm FXOpen.
Money Manager allows managers who have had the best trading results during the competition to collect a prize to be shared with their followers based on the conditions and regulations set out in the competition.
The protagonists of the Money Manager competition are therefore:
- The money manager
That is to say a holder of a PAMM account with PX Open who, having a fair success in trading operations, offers a variety of traders the opportunity to copy his trading strategies.
- The follower
He is a trader who has decided to accept an offer made by a manager, through which he can copy the trading strategies
Terms of the Money Manager contest
Below you will find listed the main features inherent in participating in the competition with FXOpen.
- The prize pool is $ 10,000. To be divided between the first place with $ 5000, second place with $ 3000 and third place with $ 2000
- The first deposit must not be less than the minimum amount required to open a PAMM account with FXOpen. For PAMM ECN account it is USD 1000 – for PAMM STP from USD200.
- The trading volume must not be less than 0.5 lots per phase.
- Any earnings at the end of the competition must be no less than 20% of the deposit
- The minimum trading period must not be less than two months
- Possible withdrawals to the account during the period of the Money Manager contest must not exceed 20% of the total deposit and 25% and more for withdrawals made in a short period of time, even if no rollover will be recorded, it will be considered at par of a loss that will result in the withdrawal of the prize.
What is a PAMM account?
The service, the main feature of the PAAM-type account, is software that allows holders of a Followers account to literally copy all the trading operations of a manager with one or more accounts of the Master with FXOpen.
Consequently, all the commercial operations deriving from the manager’s trading strategy on his Master account will be perfectly replicated on the Follower accounts.
All information relating to the performance of the PAMM account can be consulted and analyzed through the use of state-of-the-art analyzes that give the possibility to access digital and graphic information.
In addition, PAMM systems offer managers the use of state-of-the-art technologies.
Among which we can distinguish:
- PAMM portal exclusively dedicated to managers and their followers.
Where both can make various settings.
- Weekly or monthly earnings management.
To be able to decide on the division of profits on a weekly or monthly basis according to the agreement between the parties involved.
- Data analysis.
The manager uses state-of-the-art analysis tools to be able to carry out the most profitable commercial operations possible
- Sharing strategies with everyone.
To be able to share your strategies with the whole world.