How to open TIOmarkets account?
- Go to TIOmarkets’s Official Website;
- Go to the “Account Opening” page;
- Complete the registration form and submit;
- Receive login ID and password from TIOmarkets;
- Log in to TIOmarkets’s client portal and make a deposit;
- Log in to TIOmarkets MT4 or MT5 and start trading.
With TIOmarkets, you can open an account for free within a few minutes.
Go to TIOmarkets’s account openig page and start the registration.
Go to TIOmarkets’s Official Website and find out more the broker’s service.
Comparison of TIOmarkets’ account types
TIOmarkets offers its traders with 4 trading account types. See the comparison table below to see the difference of trading conditions.
|Account Type||VIP Black||VIP||Standard||Signature|
|Base currencies||USD, GBP, EUR, CAD, AUD, CZK, ZAR||USD, GBP, EUR, CAD, AUD, CZK, ZAR||USD, GBP, EUR, CAD, AUD, CZK, ZAR||–|
|Crypto deposits and base currencies||BTC, ETH, UST on MT5 only||BTC, ETH, UST on MT5 only||BTC, ETH, UST on MT5 only||TIOx on MT5 only|
|Spread Type||Raw spreads||–||–||–|
|Commission||None||$2 per lot||$5 per lot||$4 per lot|
|Minimum trade volume||0.01 lots||0.01 lots||0.01 lots||0.01 lots|
|Leverage||Up to 1:500||Up to 1:500||Up to 1:500||Up to 1:500|
|Maximum Number of Positons||200||200||200||200|
|Maximum Trading Volume||50 lots||50 lots||50 lots||50 lots|
|Trading platform||MT4 or MT5||MT4 or MT5||MT4 or MT5||MT5 only|
|24/5 Customer Support||Available||Available||Available||Available|
|Sign Up Links||VIP Black||VIP||Standard||Signature|
What you can trade on TIOmarkets MT4 and MT5?
Trade over 120 instruments on MT4 and MT5 platforms, choose CFDS on Forex, commodities, indices, stocks and cryptocurrencies with raw spreads and no commission.
1. Invest in Forex with TIOmarkets
The currency market (forex) is the most liquid market in the world, with more than $ 5,000 billion traded daily.
From major currencies like Euro, Dollar and British Pound, to exotic currencies like Mexican Peso or Chinese Yuan, TIOmarkets offer a top-notch forex trading environment with ultra-low spreads, starting at 0 pip.
Trade over 70 currency pairs in the world’s most dynamic and liquid market. Take advantage of tight spreads and fast order execution.
The foreign exchange market (also known as the forex market or FX market) is the largest and most liquid market in the world, with an average daily trading volume of around $ 5,000 billion.
- Removal of intermediaries
- The forex market is decentralized, which means that there is no central structure from which transactions take place, nor a single entity that controls prices.
- A truly global market
- The Forex market is influenced by a series of economic and geopolitical factors which themselves trigger rapid price movements and increase market volatility.
2. Invest in Stocks with TIOmarkets
Take long or short positions in some of the world’s most popular stocks from the comfort of your home.
From popular stocks like Apple and Facebook to changing giants like Philip Morris, to unexpected choices like Tapestry, profit from falling or rising markets thanks to extremely low trading costs and an exceptional equity trading environment.
Take long or short positions in the world’s top-rated international companies, such as Google, Netflix, Amazon, Apple, Tesla, Facebook and many more.
CFDs allow you to trade the value of a company’s shares without owning the underlying stocks, giving you several advantages over traditional stock trading.
Selling stocks short is a relatively complicated process in a traditional stock market transaction. However, with CFDs it is as easy to sell as it is to buy to profit from falling markets.
Stock CFDs are easy to trade on MT4 or MT5, without the need to go through a stock broker. Simply buy or sell at market price, direct.
Trade at a much lower cost than traditional stock trading.
You are able to profit from the smallest movements in the market because leverage allows you to increase the size of your position relative to your investment. Leverage is also risky and can increase your losses as well as your gains.
3. Invest in Energies with TIOmarkets
Energy markets, such as oil and gas, are a critical part of the ecosystem of global markets. The price of energy is heavily influenced by global news, making it an ideal asset class to follow and trade.
TIOmarkets offers a cutting-edge trading environment for taking long or short positions on a range of energy-related assets, including Brent oil, natural gas and WTI.
Low spreads on all major, minor and exotic currency pairs.
Oil and Natural Gas can be traded as CFDs on the TIOmarkets MT4 and MT5 platforms.
Energy prices are very volatile and depend on a number of political and environmental factors. The constant fluctuation in prices makes energies an excellent instrument for day traders looking to trade rapid price movements. Trading energy CFDs with TIOmarkets allows you to buy or sell freely without owning the physical assets.
Oil and gas prices are influenced by a number of political and environmental factors. Weather conditions, political instability in oil-rich countries, and the health of the global economy, which affects demand, all have a significant impact on oil and gas prices.
4. Invest in Stock Indices with TIOmarkets
Indices are a great way of trading stock-market sentiment without having to pick and choose particular stocks.
As indices track a large number of stocks in a single instrument, their price movements reflect the total value of all shares contained within the index, and are one of the easiest ways traders can participate in the stock markets.
Trade major indices from the US, UK, Asia, Australia and Europe, including DAX, HK50 & AUS200, and benefit from tight spreads and fast order execution.
Trade major indices from US, UK, Asia, Australia and Europe and benefit from tight spreads and fast order execution.
Indices are a selection of high-performing stocks grouped together to provide a single investment vehicle and overview of the market.
Price-weighted indices, such as the Dow Jones, are weighted on the value of the stocks of the companies that make them up and strongly reflect the major price movements of those stocks. Capitalization-weighted indices, such as the NASDAQ Composite Index, are weighted according to the size of each company in them and tend to reflect the overall performance of the market. Other factors, such as the types of companies and the regions covered by the index, will also affect performance.
Index CFD trading allows you to trade the value of the underlying index. When choosing an index to trade, it is important that you fully understand the factors that affect its price movements. By keeping up to date with market news and doing your research, you will be able to spot trading opportunities and detect trends in your market.
5. Invest in Precious Metals with TIOmarkets
Certain precious metals, such as gold, are often referred to as “safe havens”. Some investors view them as assets that are expected to maintain or increase in value during times of market turbulence.
Safe havens are often traded by investors in times of economic and market uncertainty.
TIOmarkets offers Gold (XAU), Silver (XAG), Platinum (XPT), and Palladium (PALL) as tradable assets on TIOmarkets’s platforms, under exceptional trading conditions and with ultra-low spreads.
Trade gold, silver, and platinum in ultra economical trading conditions.
Metals CFD trading allows you to buy and sell gold, silver, and platinum on TIOmarkets’ MT4 and MT5 platforms.
Certain metals – notably gold – are known as safe-havens. These are instruments that are expected to maintain or increase their value in times of market volatility. Gold, for example, is considered a store of value because it historically retains its value over time.
6. Invest in Cryptocurrencies with TIOmarkets
Trade bitcoin and Ethereum CFDs with leverage, tight spreads and fast order execution.
Cryptocurrency CFD trading allows you to buy and sell Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other popular digital currencies without even owning them.
Cryptocurrencies, or cryptos, are digital currencies that operate outside the banking system and are not under the control of governments. They are generally used to perform secure transactions on the blockchain. Just like traditional currencies, these cryptos can be used, held, traded, and speculated on.
Crypto markets never close, which means you can trade anytime, any day, including weekends and holidays.
- Go short or long
- Enter the markets not only when you expect prices to fall, but also to rise.
- Trade with leverage
- Increase the size of your trades using leverage. Leverage can increase both losses and potential gains.
MT4 and MT5 Account Types of TIOmarkets
- VIP Black
- Our best type of account with the lowest trading costs including gross spreads, 0 commission.
- Ideal for traders of 5 lots per month or more wishing to benefit from low cost trading conditions.
- Standard offer: account suitable for all types and sizes of portfolio.
- For fund managers or investors wishing to have their accounts managed by professionals.
- Practice risk-free Forex trading with virtual funds up to $ 50,000.
1. TIOmarkets VIP Black Account
TIOmarkets’s premium packages offer exclusive benefits for trading and training that you won’t find anywhere else.
- Raw Spreads – Free Trading Conditions for Black VIP Subscribers
- TIOmarkets’s VIP Black clients benefit from the most favorable Forex trading conditions, including raw spreads and zero commissions on major currency pairs, indices, energies and stocks.
- Internal webinars – Strategies you won’t learn anywhere else
- TIOmarkets’s Market Research Officer, Janne Muta, as well as forex trading specialists, share their secrets to help you spot hidden trading opportunities, take a position and exit a trade with the right timing.
- Risk consultation – Benefit from an individual interview with TIOmarkets’s risk management manager.
- TIOmarkets will organize a private meeting between you and TIOmarkets’s in-house financial expert on any trading matter of your choice.
Clients of TIOmarkets’s VIP Black account benefit from the most favorable Forex trading conditions, including raw spreads, zero commissions on major currency pairs and other instruments, as well as no limitation on the number of lots traded.
- $ 0 commissions per lot
- Private consultation
- Raw Spreads
- Internal webinars
- Access more than 120 instruments
- Instant execution
- Email Support
- Livechat assistance
- Leverage 1: 200
- Leverage on demand up to 1: 500
- Free deposits
- Quick withdrawals
TIOmarkets took the average fees of the top 25 forex brokers and calculated the fees that would be taken directly from your investment if you traded with them. Find out how much you can save by trading with a trusted broker.
2. TIOmarkets PAMM Account
Entrust the management of your money to a professional fund manager or become a fund manager yourself.
You can only get started with PAMM if you already have a TIOmarkets Live account.
PAMM accounts are a way to bring investors and traders together so that they can generate profits from trading under one account.
- Signal Providers (Traders)
- If your trading strategy is already established and you want to earn a little more money, join TIOmarkets’s PAMM solution as a specialist. TIOmarkets is one of the only brokers to offer a cross-platform PAMM solution (MT4 and MT5). Trade on behalf of each investor in your account, and receive an additional percentage of funds in each investor account.
- Copy Traders (Investors)
- Leave the management of your funds to experienced traders and we’ll give you a percentage profit on all winning trades. Joining PAMM as an investor is a great way to get started for newbies or hesitant traders. Entrust your funds to the portfolio manager of your choice then collect your earnings, which will be relative to the percentage of contribution to the PAMM master account.
How to start using TIOmarkets PAMM service?
- 1. Register on TIOmarkets
Fill in some basic information about yourself and your contact details on TIOmarkets’s registration form. Make sure to verify your email address by clicking on the link you received in your mailbox.
- 2. Upload your official documents
Connect to your private portal and upload a recent proof of address (less than 3 months) as well as an official identity document.
- 3. Open a PAMM account
Click on OPEN LIVE ACCOUNT in the portal and select PAMM from the drop-down list.
- 4. Fund your PAMM account
Transfer funds to your new PAMM account to be able to access the portal. The minimum fee for portfolio managers is $ 500 and the minimum fee for investors is $ 50. You will also receive your winning percentage on this account.
- 5. Log in to the PAMM portal
Log in using the MT4 / 5 number and password emailed to you. Investors can view the portfolio managers based on their performance and the portfolio managers can generate their bids.
Traders can manage funds on behalf of investors and earn money by keeping trading profits and a share of investors’ profits.
TIOmarkets offers great earnings and a high-value client portfolio to help portfolio managers maximize their earnings.
- Trade without trading
- Earn money from forex without spending time or effort in trading.
- Get in and out easily
- Easily switch between PAMM accounts and add or remove PAMM accounts from your wallet.
- PAMM accounts offer a quick way to diversify your portfolio.
3. TIOmarkets Demo Account
Open a demo account with $ 50,000 in virtual trading funds.
Why try the TIOmarkets demo account?
- Learn how to trade with forex videos, eBooks, and more.
- Free 10-episode series on technical analysis.
- User-friendly support over the phone and live, on any device.
- Global broker offering globally recognized trading conditions.
Fund Deposit to TIOmarkets MT4 and MT5
|Deposit Method||Currencies||Minimum Deposit Amount||Cost||Processing Time|
|Bank transfer||EUR, USD, GBP, CAD, AUD||$50||Zero (TIOmarkets covers the cost)||Up to 5 working days|
|Credit Card||All||$50||Zero (TIOmarkets covers the cost)||1 working day|
|Cryptocurrency||ETH, BTC, TIOx, USDT||$50||Zero (TIOmarkets covers the cost)||1 working day|
|E-Wallet||All||$50||Zero (TIOmarkets covers the cost)||1 working day|
TIOmarkets covers the costs incurred while funding your account. If you make a deposit by wire transfer, your local bank may charge you a fee that is not within TIOmarkets’s control. Check with your local bank for more information.
The price is indicated in USD or equivalent currency.
If you are currently trading and want to withdraw more than $ 50 (or fiat currency equivalent), TIOmarkets will cover all costs.
If you fall into one of these categories, you may be charged a fee.
- You have funded my account but have not yet traded.
- You want to withdraw less than the minimum of $ 50 (or the equivalent in another currency).
- You want to withdraw in crypto.
Most international currencies are supported by TIOmarkets’s payment processors. The currency of your choice will then be automatically converted, using the latest exchange rates, into the base currency of the type of account you have chosen. As a reminder, TIOmarkets’s base currencies are: GBP, EUR, USD, CAD, AUD.