FXPro offers the Russell2000 Index Future
Looking for a new instrument to diversify your trading? FxPro is pleased to inform FXPro’s traders that FXPro recently added the incredibly popular Russell 2000 Index Future CFD for trading.
What is the Russell 2000?
The Russell 2000 Index is made up of 2000 small-cap stocks from the United States that cover a range of sectors.
It includes companies ranked 1001-3000 by market cap and is calculated as the average value of these shares weighted by their capitalization.
FXPro provides the E-mini future contract from the CME (the Chicago Mercantile Exchange) which tracks the performance of the Russell 2000 Index.
Why trade the Russell 2000 Future CFD?
The Russell 2000 is considered a key benchmark for small-cap US stocks, the growth of which can be a major driver of the overall US economic performance.
Trade the future to gain speculative exposure to the performance of the publicly traded small-cap US companies, or go long or short on the predicted movement of the underlying index.
Some traders also use this index future to hedge against overall market risk.
- The Future is highly liquid and has increased in popularity in recent times
- The current tradeable symbol is #US2000_H22 (March 2022 futures)
- Contracts change every 3 months, (in March, June, September, and December) with the next contract for June 2022 (#US2000_M22) becoming available for trading on the 16th of March
- The Future can be traded long or short 23 hours a day, allowing you to take positions in reaction to market data even when the index itself is closed
- Available on all FxPro trading account types (excluding cTrader)
- Trade from 0.01 lots and upwards
Why not check out FXPro’s full range of Index Futures including the popular Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P, Dax40 and many more!
All of FXPro’s futures contracts are commission-free with competitive spreads and FxPro’s ultra-fast, advanced order execution.