Accounts Types available on Baxia
Traders who decide to invest their funds using Baxia will be able to opt for two types of accounts, BxStandard and Bx Zero.
The BxStandard account has been structured in such a way as to meet the needs of any type of trader, recommended mainly for novice traders who need simplified trading with all commissions included in the spread. It has a terrific execution speed and ultra-low latency. The main features of the account, in addition to the previous ones, include a spread-only pricing model and a list of liquidity providers, extremely useful for achieving the set goals.
It should be noted that both the BxStandard account and the Bx Zero account are available on the Baxia London and Baxia New York servers, and this allows traders to access different liquidity pools.
- Spread starting from 1 pip.
- There is no commission for indices, futures, spot metals and spot energies.
- No commission to pay.
- Possibility of using expert consultants in the sector.
- EA backtesting structure.
- No dealing desk execution.
The BxZero account offers low-cost solutions for any trading and was made for clients who prefer high volume trades, the use of EAs and trading which involves opening and closing positions on different financial products in a short period of time (scalping). The features belonging to the account make it one of the best on the market, with spreads starting from 0, no markup and it is available on both the MT4 and MT5 platforms.
Mainly used by professional traders, it offers raw prices and spreads from a pool of premium liquidity providers that allow you to trade at the same conditions and prices as the wealthiest banks and institutions around the world. The trading fees to be paid are only $ 7 per lot.
- Spread from 0 pips.
- Fixed commission for all forex pairs and no other hidden costs to bear.
- Zero commissions to be paid for indices, futures, spot metals and spot energies.
- Expert advice available.
- EA backtesting structure.
- No dealing desk execution.
- Recommended for experienced traders.
|Account type||BX Zero||BXStandard|
|Trading platforms||MT4 and MT5||MT4 and MT5|
|Average spreads EURUSD||0.0-0.2 pips||1.0-1.2 pips|
|Commission||$ 7 round-turn / 1 standard lot||none|
|Level of experience||Professionals, Scalpers, EA Users||Beginners|
|Call Margin / Stop Out Level||90% / 20%||90% / 20%|
|Commercial infrastructures||Baxia London and Baxia New York||Baxia London and Baxia New York|
|Minimum amount for account opening||200 $||200 $|
|Max available leverage||500:1||1:1|
Spreads and commissions
The broker has extremely competitive spreads on the market, being variable and narrow between the bid and ask price and available on both platforms offered (MT4 and MT5). This is made possible by a team of liquidity providers having True ECN connectivity and pricing made up of more than 20 prestigious banks and dark pool liquidity sources that ensure high liquidity and extremely low spreads 24/7.
Any Baxia trader wishing to invest in forex will be able to take advantage of the trading conditions offered, on a par with the wealthiest financial institutions. Liquidity providers provide pricing and Baxia Markets will select the most advantageous BID and ASK prices from among them.
The next table will list some examples of spreads offered based on the type of account selected, you can consult the entire list offered by visiting the Official Website.
|FX pair||Description||BxZero account||BxStandard Account|
|AUDCAD||Australian dollar against Canadian dollar||Min 0.3 AVG 0.8||Min 1.3 AVG 1.8|
|CHFAUD||Australian dollar vs Swiss franc||Min 0.2 AVG 0.8||Min 1.2 AVG 1.8|
|AUDJPY||Australian dollar vs Japanese yen||Min 0 AVG 0.4||Min 1 AVG 1.4|
|AUDNZD||Australian dollar against New Zealand dollar||Min 0.2 AVG 0.8||Min 1.2 AVG 1.8|
|AUDSGD||Australian dollar against Singapore dollar||Min 1.6 AVG 2.4||Min 2.6 AVG 3.4|
|AUDUSD||Australian dollar vs US dollar||Min 0 AVG 0.2||–|
|CADCHF||Canadian dollar vs Swiss franc||Min 0.3 AVG 1||Min 1 AVG 1.2|
|CADJPY||Canadian dollar vs Japanese yen||Min 0 AVG 0.6||Min 1.3 AVG 2|
|CHFJPY||Swiss franc vs Japanese yen||Min 0 AVG 0.8||Min 1 AVG 1.6|
|CHFSGD||Swiss franc vs Singapore dollar||Min 0 AVG 0.6||Min 1 AVG 1.8|
As for the commissions to be incurred, traders who opt for opening an account with Baxia will have to face expenses deriving from the commissions for trading on FX pairs and Spot Metals on the MT4 and MT5 trading platforms. But it must be remembered that by opening an ECN BxZero account each trader will be able to take advantage of extremely low spreads, ultra-fast connectivity and a simply extraordinary speed of execution in milliseconds.
|Account currency||Commission for 0.01 lots (1000 base currency)||Commission for 1 lot (100,000 base currency|
|US dollar||USD 0.04 (USD 0.08 round turn)||USD 3.50 (USD 7 round turn)|
|Euro||EUR 0.03 (EUR 0.06 round turn)||EUR 2.61 (EUR 5.23 round turn)|
|British pound||GBP 0.02 (GBP 0.05 round turn)||GBP 2.29 (GBP 4.59 round turn)|
|AUD||AUD 0.04 (AUD 0.08 round turn)||AUD 3.50 (AUD 7 round turn)|
A forex Swap / Rollover is by definition a passive or active interest necessary to keep a certain position open overnight and is quantified according to the nature of the positions taken (long or short).
This interest will be debited or credited to the trader’s account every day at 17:00 Eastern Standard Time (00:00 MetaTrader 4 / MetaTrader 5 server time). Every Wednesday, given the close of the markets on Saturdays and Sundays, the rollover charged will be triple.
The formula that allows you to quantize the trading commission for any forex pair is:
Swap (in base currency) = Exchange Rate x Lots (Volume) x Number of Nights
Every day the Baxia team will publish the rollover rates and each trader will be able to check any desired exchange rate through the use of their MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 terminals, using the following simple procedure.
- Open the MT4 or MT5 terminal.
- Click the right mouse button and select the instrument to be examined in the “Market Watch” list.
- Click on “Specialization”.
- Enter the window to view the swap rate of the previously selected pair.
Baxia offers its traders extremely advantageous rollover rates among the most competitive in the sector, this allows the broker to keep the rollover costs low in case of payment and to increase the interest income in case of profit. Rollover rates are constantly updated every week, on the next forex trading day and each currency pair offered has its own swap fee, calculated on a standard size of 1.0 lot (100,000 base units).
With Baxia you will be able to fund your trading account quickly and easily, and each trader will be able to use the payment method that best suits his needs by being able to choose between the various options offered. The base currencies available are as follows.
- US dollar (USD)
- Australian dollar (AUD)
- Euro (EUR)
- British pound (GBP)
The list of payment methods offered is varied, where we can distinguish more traditional methods such as debit and credit cards (Baxia accepts Visa and Mastercard credit / debit cards) and more modern options such as Neteller and Skrill. The table below will list the main features of the payment methods available for depositing funds into a Baxia account.
|Main features||Credit / debit card (Visa and Mastercard)||Neteller||Skrill||International bank transfer||Lcal methods|
|Minimum deposit||$ 50 USD||$ 50 USD||$ 50 USD||$ 50 USD||$ 50 USD|
|Time to clear the account||30-60 min (in business hours)||30-60 min (in business hours) )||30-60 min (during business hours)||2-5 days||Variable|
For any additional information about this visit the official website and contact the support team.
With Baxia, each customer will have the right to access any deposit and withdrawal operation in a simple, fast and safe way through the dedicated portal. Regarding withdrawals, any transaction will be processed within a maximum of a couple of days of the request. You will then be able to consult the various withdrawal options available.
- Debit and credit cards (Visa and Mastercard)
- The timing of credit and debit card withdrawals varies depending on the credit institution. usually for a withdrawal you will have to wait at least 5 working days.
- Neteller and Skrill e-wallets
- The use of online banks to make a withdrawal usually requires the payment of a small fee of 1 USD and withdrawal times vary between 24 and 72 hours.
- Bank Transfers
- The use of bank transfers to receive funds takes an average of three to five working days to complete the transaction. For withdrawals by international bank transfer, you will have to incur a fixed fee of USD 20, in addition to the payment of an intermediary bank charge of USD 20.
It is important to know that due to the rules regarding third party transactions, the payment of the requested funds can only be made to the bank account having the same holder as the trading account (or any joint account holder). All fees for the International Telegraphic Transfer (TT) are charged to the customer with an average cost of around 20 USD. Problems could arise that would slow down the crediting times of the requested funds.
MT4 and MT5 platforms
Baxia offers its traders the use of the most famous trading platforms in the world, MT4 and MT5 capable of satisfying any need thanks to technologically advanced tools and an intuitive interface that is simple and quick to use.
- Metatrader 4 (MT4) platform.
- Created by MetQuotes it has quickly become one of the most used forex trading platforms in the world. Using this fantastic software with a fully customizable interface, each trader will be able to take advantage of unique tools, such as three different types of charts, technical analysis, four types of pending orders and automated trading options such as Expert Advisors (EAs). The platform allows forex trading, CFDs on indices and commodities, all on any mobile device (IPAD, IPHONE, ANDROID) or fixed. (
- Metatrader 5 (MT5) platform.
- An advanced version of the older MT4 suitable for more experienced investors, Metatrader 5 is undoubtedly the best multi-asset platform in the world, used by traders for investments in Forex, CFDs and Cryptocurrencies. The high technology used to create the platform allows the use of cutting-edge tools for trading such as advanced technical analysis tools, three distinct types of charts, over 20 time intervals, the ability to view all purchase prices and real-time market selling, integrated economic calendar and automatic trading thanks to trading robots and Expert Advisors.
Instruments available for trading
Baxia offers a wide range of tools available for trading, through which each trader will be able to execute their investments with the use of accurate strategies aimed at maximizing profits. The instruments offered are divided into CFDs on Forex, metals, energy, cryptocurrencies and indices.
- Baxia offers a wide selection of currency cups, from the most popular such as EUR / USD, GBP / USD and USD / JPY to the lesser known and exotic.
- Metals and energy
- Investing in precious metals and energies is considered by many traders to be an excellent strategy for diversifying their portfolio. Baxia offers the industry’s leading commodity instruments, including Brent (XBR / USD) and West Texas Crude Oil (XTI / USD), Gold (XAU / USD), Silver (XAG / USD) and Natural Gas (XNG / USD).
- Index CFD trading involves trading on price fluctuations. With Baxia it will be possible to invest in major global indices such as UK 100, US 30, Germany 30 and others.
- With Baxia it will be possible to invest in the most popular cryptocurrencies in the world using leverage, extremely competitive spreads and instant execution, to say the least, thus increasing the percentage of profit. Cryptocurrencies available for investment include Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash
To access more detailed information regarding the available tools, simply visit the official website and alternatively consult the support team always available and ready to answer any questions.
It should be remembered that trading on margin is characterized by a high level of risk and certainly not suitable for less experienced investors. Each trader will have to consider with extreme caution whether he can afford to risk his own capital in this type of investment. Both forex and CFDs are highly leveraged instruments that can dramatically increase both profits and losses.
Additional services offered by Baxia
To provide a trading environment synonymous with completeness and efficiency, Baxia offers additional services to guarantee the most demanding traders the maximum from their operations, of any kind. The services offered by the broker are MAM / PAMM, Multiterminal, VPS Forex and FIX API. Later you will be able to know in detail all the main characteristics of each of them.
MAM / PAMM account
Type of account ideal for “account manager” traders wishing to manage several accounts through the use of a single account ensuring their customer’s maximum security in fund management, a simple and intuitive participation in profits and management fees to be incurred.
The main feature of the MAM software concerns the direct and immediate communication of all allocation settings to the MetaTrader 4 server. In practice, the money manager will simply have to carry out his trading using the MetaTrader 4 Master Account, the remaining tasks will be managed entirely from the software.
This type of account has no additional latency in its characteristics, it is also widely used by money managers who make use of Expert Advisors (EA) and offers the possibility to the Master MAM and its customers to share profits. The software has a management structure through which each Master MAM will have the right to have all the information necessary for the correct management of its customers including open exchanges, balances, profits and losses, etc.
- Ability to place multiple orders in bulk from a single location.
- EA (Expert Advisors) compatible software.
- Each Manager will be able to connect an almost unlimited number of customer accounts.
- Various allocation methodologies available including balance, lot, profit etc.
- Manage trading specifications in real time.
- Any type of transaction granted, full accounts, mini and micro lots etc.
- Any type of order is allowed (Market, Stop, Limit).
- All unique orders are accepted: Trailing Stop, Close by and Close all
- Ability to manage multiple Master Accounts and use any trading strategy you deem suitable.
- Bulk Order Execution with Instant Allocation to Sub Accounts (STP).
- Total monitoring of commissions and performance in real time and complete management of monthly, quarterly and annual customer reports.
Tool considered by most traders to be essential for managing multiple accounts, MT4 MultiTerminal is a platform that allows you to place several orders on multiple MT4 accounts simultaneously. This makes it extremely easy to manage multiple accounts using a single platform.
The structure of the platform has a simple and intuitive interface and each trader can easily use all the advanced features available to achieve his goals. Furthermore, it must be remembered that the platform allows the entry of both market and pending orders and gives the possibility to choose between different allocation methods when splitting operations between accounts.
Key features of the MT4 Multiterminal include:
- Constant real-time monitoring of quotes, equity, balance and margin percentage.
- View complete history of all accounts without having to check all accounts individually.
- There is no limit on the number of accounts that can be connected on the platform.
- Required operating system Microsoft Windovs 98se / ME / 2000 / XP / 2003.
VPS stands for Virtual Private Server, it represents a widely used server category. In a nutshell, the VPS is based on a physical server virtually divided into various private environments used by individuals and companies that can take advantage of all the features (RAM, CPU and storage space), very similar to those of a dedicated server, for carrying out of their activities.
Although its use is not deemed necessary, a large number of traders use the VPS to carry out their activities, enjoying numerous advantages.
- VPS completely eliminates any network connection problems. A sudden interruption of the power line or internet connection causes the Expert Advisor to not work, traders with VPS will have nothing to worry about.
- Traders who usually use trailing stops will be able to take advantage of using a Forex VPS. Since trailing stops are normally stored only on the platform, using a Forex VPS it will be possible to execute trailing stops when the criteria are met.
- Drastic reduction in latency. By definition, latency represents the time of transmission of information to and from the trading account to the server. High latency would cause automated trading delays.
- To prevent the computer from going haywire, VPSs provide traders with additional storage capacity to help place multiple trading platforms with expert advisors on the external server.
We would like to remind you that in order to take advantage of the VPS service sponsored by Baxia it will be necessary to have a monthly trading volume equal to or greater than 15 standard lots, those who do not have the possibility to satisfy this requirement will still be able to use this service by paying discounted rates.
Application Programming Interfaces, more commonly known by the abbreviation of API, are interfaces that allow applications to communicate with other applications and are the basis of services, websites, devices and applications. In a nutshell it is software used for communication with other software or hardware through the use of protocols, routines, and tools.
Baxia takes advantage of technology to allow its traders to receive market data, historical prices and carry out any operation of any kind on their account thanks to the use of tools such as a sample app, complete documentation and tools for interactive developers able to provide assistance. The API offered by Baxia will allow every investor to be able to write codes as quickly as possible.
In addition to the more common API interface, Baxia offers its customers the FIX (Financial Information Exchange) API (Application Programming Interface), an electronic communication protocol that allows the exchange of financial information to allow customers and liquidity providers a direct communication. This feature allows extremely fast order execution by having a wide range of order types available.
API Baxia therefore guarantees considerable real-time support regarding: prices, trading, and account balance.
- Conduct of trading activities.
- Account balance.
- Using SSL, ensuring a secure connection to Bixia systems.
- Any product offered by Baxia is available via the FIX API.
In addition, we would like to clarify that the API offered by Baxia supports and is compatible with all the main types of orders on the DMA platform and gives the possibility to every trader to carry out operations using trading models and algorithms. Significantly reduces commercial latency allowing ultra-fast execution and immediate transmission of large amounts of data.
Economic calendar and forex calculators
Essential resources in day-to-day trading and building accurate strategies, economic calendars and forex calculators offer traders effective support by providing essential news and creating accurate valuations.
By definition, an economic calendar is a set of information and macroeconomic data placed in chronological order that could influence the assets of the markets. Any trader wishing to take advantage of it will need to take into account news having a significant impact on the financial markets such as any macroeconomic events, announcements published by central banks and government reports on economic indicators.
Each Baxia customer who wants to prepare himself very well for his forex trading operations, will be able to be constantly updated on any news capable of affecting the trend of the markets by consulting the economic calendar which allows to know the exact date and precise moment of the various press releases. . Furthermore, according to his needs, he will have the right to filter all information by importance and country of origin. By clicking on the desired event, you can receive the most important news regarding that event.
All the news on the Baxia calendars are divided according to the degree of importance and the impact they will have on the markets, low (yellow), medium (orange) or high (red).
To ensure that its clients have accurate risk management, Bixia offers technologically advanced forex calculators that allow traders to receive accurate evaluations at the right time in order to get more profit from any trade. Below are the calculators available for trading offered by Baxia.
- Pip value calculator.
- Position size calculator.
- Forex margin calculator.
- Forex Profit Calculator.
Baxia Educational Center
For less experienced traders, for those who want to try their hand at trading but have no experience to be able to act, Bixia has an extremely complete Education Center, able to prepare any individual for trading on the main financial markets around the world. Through this service, each customer will receive step by step all the essential and basic information to be able to start investing their funds. Trading from A to Z clearly explained in the smallest details to create successful traders capable of making effective and winning strategies.
Among the various educational courses present we can distinguish:
- Introduction to financial markets.
- The first step will allow new traders to get to know the financial markets in depth and for example understand what the dynamics of the financial markets are, how to behave and how to react to market fluctuations, etc.
- Basics of trading.
- The main things to know in order to invest.
- Risk Management.
- Learning to decide if and how to invest while minimizing the risk percentage.