XM - What's now?
XM has updated the maximum leverage to 1:1000 in June 2022.
Leverage 1:1000 does not apply to client registered under the EU regulated entity of the Group. The maximum leverage for Trading Point of Financial Instruments is 30:1.
Advantages of trading cryptocurrencies with XM
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Interest Free Markets
- Trading leverage up to 1:250
- Long/Short according to market trend
- Quality investments other than foreign exchange
- Extremely low spreads, no repeat quotes
When you trade Cryptocurrency pairs on XM, you are basically trading CFDs on Cryptocurrencies by predicting the price movement of the selected pairs, so you don’t need a cryptocurrency wallet to trade Cryptocurrency pairs on XM
You don’t actually own any cryptocurrency, so you don’t need a cryptocurrency wallet.
You can choose to go long or short the currency pair, or AAVE-related currency pairs that may be offered in the future.
Cryptocurrency pairs can be traded 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Cryptocurrency pairs can be traded on both XM MT4 and MT5, a single platform to trade CFDs on cryptocurrencies, foreign exchange, stocks, crude oil and gold.
List of Crypto pairs on XM
XM offers spot CFDs on Cryptocurrency pairs. Such commodities have no delivery date and are designed to match the spot price of the commodity as closely as possible, so the interest will be adjusted accordingly.
Cryptocurrencies are one of the newest asset classes to invest in: Cryptocurrency is a digital currency that uses cryptography to protect transactions and, given its decentralized structure, is not governed and maintains its value by a central authority, whereas Cryptocurrency uses decentralization. A centralized system records transactions and issues new currencies.
According to the current market price, set the minimum take profit and loss points for pending orders.
If you trade commodities in the same direction, the margin ratio needs to be higher than 100%. If you use CFDs to lock positions, you only need 50% of the margin.
XM is committed to providing you with the best performance and the best trading experience. In order to ensure the company’s service quality, our dedicated servers will be regularly maintained on weekends for a short period of time, and cryptocurrency transactions will not be available at that time. Cryptocurrency CFDs are available 24/7, and necessary adjustments will be made according to market conditions during special periods.
Risks associated with trading CFDs on cryptocurrencies (also known as “virtual currencies”)
Things to keep in mind when trading cryptocurrency CFDs:
- Such products are complex, high-risk, and highly speculative.
- Such products carry an extremely high investment risk and may cause you to lose all of your invested capital.
- The value of virtual currencies (such as cryptocurrencies) can be affected by extreme price fluctuations, which may result in significant losses in the short term.
- Such products are not suitable for all investors. If you do not have sufficient knowledge about a particular product, or if you cannot afford the risk of losing your entire invested capital, it is recommended that you do not trade such commodities.
- You should fully understand and understand the specific characteristics of these commodities, as well as all associated trading risks.
Please ensure that you have carefully read all cryptocurrency-related business terms and conditions, and please ensure that you fully understand all the risks that may arise from trading cryptocurrency CFDs.