Regional Restrictions: RM Markets does not provide services to residents of the USA, Sudan, Syria, North Korea, Iran, Iraq and Afghanistan.
How to open RM Markets Forex account?
- Go to RM Markets Official Website
- Simply click ‘Register’;
- Choose the Investment Service, which you would like to proceed with;
- Simply click ‘Register’ Fill in your details;
- Answer all the questions from Appropriateness or Suitability test in your Profile, so RM Markets can assess your appropriateness and suitability to the investment service and product;
- Upload the required documents;
- Once your account and documents provided are approved, you may proceed with depositing funds to your account;
- You may now start trading.
The verification of the identity of the customer/beneficial owner is performed before the establishment of a business relationship or the carrying out of the transaction, but you can use the demo.
RM Markets offers a swap-free (Islamic) account to those of the Muslim Faith.
In order to request an account with swap-free options, please send your request for a swap-free account via email or a live chat
How to open a Corporate account with RM Markets?
RM Markets provides also the option for opening a Corporate Account.
Kindly be informed, that in order to fully validate your submitted Corporate Profile RM Markets requires the below documents:
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Certificate of incorporation
- Certificate of Directors and Secretary
- Certificate of Registered Office
- Certificate of Shareholders
- Utility bill for company address (issued within the last 6 months)
- Proofs of Identity for directors and shareholders (25%+): Colored scanned* copies of passports or national identity cards
- Proofs of address directors and shareholders (25%+): Scanned* copies of the utility bill or bank statements issued not more than six months ago
- Board Resolution confirming the Company’s decision about the designation of a representative, who is authorized to gain access to account and act on behalf of the Company
- Board Resolution confirming the Company’s decision to open an account
*Please note that each scanned copy should show all 4 corners of the document. Additionally, for the individual, who will be using the account on behalf of the company, the following needs to be provided:
- Power of Attorney
- Copy of passport of the individual
- Proof of Residence
- Source of funds of the invested amount
Documents Required by RM Markets for Verification
A Proof of Identity (a colored scanned* copy of your valid passport or national ID card):
The document must clearly display the following details: Full name, photo, date of birth, expiry date, document number, nationality.
A Proof of Address acceptable documents:
A scanned* copy of a utility bill, a bank statement or a tax invoice, issued within the last 6 months, containing your residential address, full name and date of issue of the document.
- Bank statement
- An utility bill (for heating, electricity, water, cable, landline phone, sewer, gas, etc.)
- An original printed statement from your bank
- Any government-issued document (including tax documents, court documents or any document issued by local authorities, dated within the last 6 months)
Required Documents for Deposits
- a clear colored copy of your credit/debit card, front and backside. Please note that you need to cover the middle 8 digits of the credit/ debit card number, as well as the CVV2 code, on the back of your card. The information, which have to be visible is the card holder`s name, expiration date and the signature on the backside of the card
- if you proceed with a deposit via bank/wire transfer, kindly send RM Markets a scanned copy of the transfer receipt (SWIFT).
You can upload the documents needed right in your member area, or alternatively, you can send them via email, and RM Markets will check them as soon as possible.
You will be accordingly informed, whether RM Markets requires additional information/documents, or your account has been approved.
Once RM Markets receives all the documents, a member of RM Markets’ team will check them as soon as possible.
The verification process could take from a few hours to 1 business day, should the customer provides RM Markets will all the required documents, but it shall not exceed 15 days from the initial contact with the customer.
Where the verification of the customer/beneficial owner’s identity has not been completed during the designated timeframe of 15 days, the commencement of a business relationship must be terminated on the date of the deadline’s expiry and all deposited funds must be returned to the customer/beneficial owner, in the same bank account, from which they originated.
The procedure for returning the funds must occur immediately, regardless of whether the customer has requested the return of the funds or not.
About Fund Deposit and Withdrawal
The minimum amount required for a deposit is 100.
To make a deposit, simply login to your Member Area.
Then click on ‘Wallet’, choose the option Deposit, and you will be shown alternative methods of depositing, which you can choose from.
You may proceed with a deposit via credit, debit, or master card, as well as an e-wallet, hold with the same Payment Service Provider/s as the Company or via wire transfer.
All deposited funds must be withdrawn to the customer/beneficial owner, in the same bank account, from which they originated.
Any profits the customer has gained during his/her trading may be withdrawn in the same bank account or in an alternative bank account, which is on the same name.
If you deposited via credit/debit card, the payment should be reflected in your trading account instantly.
However, if the deposit is done via a wire transfer, it may take up to 3-5 business days for the funds to arrive, depending on your bank.
Nevertheless, should this be the case, you may contact the support team in order to assist you to speed up the procedure.