- List of BlackBull Markets’ Fund Deposit and Withdrawal methods
- Fees for BlackBull Markets Fund Deposit and Withdrawal
- How to make a deposit to BlackBull Markets MT4 and MT5?
- How to withdraw funds from BlackBull Markets?
- Are my funds safe with BlackBull Markets?
- BlackBull Markets Money Manager program
List of BlackBull Markets’ Fund Deposit and Withdrawal methods
BlackBull Markets accepts fund deposits and withdrawals via multiple methods.
The available fund deposit methods include Credit Card, Neteller, UnionPay, fasapay, Skrill and Bank Transfer.
Fees for BlackBull Markets Fund Deposit and Withdrawal
Fund deposit is free with BlackBull Markets.
For fund withdrawal, there are certain fees charged for some methods.
|Funding Methods||Deposit Fees||Withdrawal Fees|
How to make a deposit to BlackBull Markets MT4 and MT5?
To make a deposit to BlackBull Markets’s trading account, you first need to login to BlackBull Markets Official Website.
From your client portal, you can deposit funds from the selection on the left hand side.
BlackBull Markets offers several different funding options including Moneybookers, Skrill, Neteller, China Union, Wire Transfer, and Credit Card.
If you are having difficulty, contact your account manager.
BlackBull Markets will try to make the process as convenient for all clients as possible.
Most withdrawals are processed within 24 hours. Please allow time for the transfer to go through.
Usually by bank wire, this takes up to 3 working days.
How to withdraw funds from BlackBull Markets?
To make a fund withdrawal from BlackBull Markets accounts, from your client portal, select the withdraw funds option.
Your peace-of-mind is a priority, BlackBull Markets will do its utmost to process the withdrawal within 24 hours.
Please allow time for the withdrawal to process. If you are having difficulty, contact your account manager.
BlackBull Markets will try to make the process as convenient for our clients as possible.
For fund withdrawals, there are certain charges that you need to cover.
- Withdrawing via PSP (Neteller, Skrill, Credit card, Union Pay, etc.) – $ 5.00 USD (flat fee for any amount)
- Withdrawing via Bankwire (any bank) – $ 20.00 USD (flat fee for any amount)
BlackBull Markets does not charge clients with any fees for withdrawals.
Please note that intermediary financial institutions, like merchant providers, may charge fees on any withdrawals made under BlackBull Markets accounts.
Are my funds safe with BlackBull Markets?
Client funds are securely kept in segregated accounts within ANZ Bank in New Zealand.
The bank is one of the most trusted and sustainable banks in the world.
- Tier 1 New Zealand based banks
BlackBull Markets uses ANZ Bank in New Zealand as the segregated bank accounts for investors. All your funds deposited to BlackBull Markets are safe in the bank accounts.
- Segregated Client Trust Accounts
BlackBull Markets never mixes your funds with the company’s funds. That is why BlackBull Markets can respond to your withdrawal requests in a timely manner.
- Strict Anti Money Laundering (AML) policies
BlackBull Markets is a regulated and licensed broker in New Zealand. BlackBull Markets follows the strict rules and regulations of the country.
- Non-Dealing Desk (NDD) broker
Not only the safety of the funds, but your traders are also safe from unnecessarily enemies. BlackBull Markets is a NDD broker and there is no conflict of interest between BlackBull Markets and its investors.
- Near instant client deposit and 24-hour withdrawal policy
BlackBull Markets processes all fund withdrawals as soon as possible. Some fund withdrawals are done instantly using BlackBull Markets’ API technology.
BlackBull Markets Money Manager program
Their BlackBull Markets institutional division has a solution for money managers and hedge funds also known as MAM or Multi Account Manager.
This is an integrated software tool to execute trades in a quick manner from your master trading account to your clients individual trading accounts.
While you can offer your solutions on autotrade, this method can be done in house while giving you more privacy.
In turn, this gives you more of a professional angle of managing other accounts and having clients of your own.
The platform is designed to trade through the BlackBull Markets MT4 platform.
The trades are processed on BlackBull Markets’ servers in Equinix New York NY4 allowing for lightening fast reliable trading.
This means that an unlimited number of accounts can be traded with just a simple click of the mouse.
Key Features of BlackBull Markets’ Money Manager program
- Easily manage Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual client reports.
- MT Manager3 allocation methods – Lot, Percentage, Proportional.
- Manage multiple master accounts having different strategies.
- Unlimited number of customer accounts.
- Monitor commissions and performance in realtime.
- Allows Expert Advisor (EA) trading.