Changes in the Terms and Conditions of e-Wallet Service.
The majority of changes are linked to the passing of the new Payment Services Directive 2.
For your convenience they have prepared a brief description of the main changes below:
- ePayments have clarified the rules for processing complaints for unauthorized operations (article 12.4),
- ePayments have changed the Complaints Policy, the maximum period to resolve issues has been reduced to 15 working days (article 21.1),
- ePayments have clarified restrictions concerning registration in the system (article 2.1),
- ePayments have clarified some areas where their requirements and services are described (articles 3.3, 4.11 and 7.5),
- ePayments have simplified or updated the current Terms and Conditions to make them clearer (articles 2.5-2.7, 4.10, 6.1).
This is the list of the main changes. You can find the full version of the new Terms and Conditions in the official website.
We would like to remind you that this will come into effect from 16.04.2018.
If you do not agree to these conditions you should contact the support team and request to close your e-Wallet and cease its further use.
What fees have been changed?
- ePayments have introduced the concept of “Inactive e-Wallet” (article 5.4 (c) of the new Terms of service and corresponding fee).
The new Terms of Service, as well as the Fees will come into effect from 16.04.2018.
If you do not agree to these changes please contact the support team and request to close your e-Wallet by 16.04.2018.
By continuing to use their services after 16.04.2018 will mean that you have understood and I agree to the new changes.