Educational material and tutorials with simple and detailed explanations on crypto trading with Binance.
What is Binance?
Founded in 2017 in China, Binance is now considered the best crypto exchange in the world, rapidly gaining popularity and within a few months of its creation, the number one exchange globally in terms of trading volume with the BINANCE COIN token. (BNB) with a market capitalization of over $ 85 billion.
The company was founded in China but to face the new laws imposed by the Chinese state regarding the ban on cryptocurrency trading, Binance had to necessarily move its servers to Japan and the headquarters to Malta.
Binance offers world-class cryptocurrency trading services for traders around the world, with a trading volume of over $ 1 billion per day, and is fully aware that every trader differs in the level of knowledge and experience in trading. on cryptocurrencies.
One of the main objectives of the company concerns the training of less experienced users who must first of all be aware of the pros and cons of investing in cryptocurrencies and be fully aware of the risks and errors that could cause them to lose capital.
The material offered by Binance is extremely complete, allowing traders to assimilate essential information to expand both knowledge (how crypto works, behaviors to be held) and experiences in trading on cryptocurrencies (protocols used, strategies to be implemented).
Binance will provide simple and detailed information, starting from opening a Binance account up to real trading on cryptocurrencies with all its strengths and risks.
- Binance Account Registration.
- Each trader can proceed to account registration via the Binance website, app Binance or Binance desktop app by providing email address or phone number.
- Verify identity.
- By completing the identity verification, the trader will be able to unlock the fiat deposit and withdrawal limits, this required procedure will be completed in an extremely short period of time and involves checking the basic information of the account by sending ID documents with a photo / selfie attached.
In addition to guaranteeing an extremely high level of security on accounts, Binance offers useful advice to further increase the level of security such as not giving the account password to anyone, not trusting people who ask for money transfers posing as Binance employees, etc. .
- Depositing cryptocurrencies
- In the event that you already own cryptocurrencies, it will be possible to proceed with the deposit transaction via Binance wallet, otherwise Binance has a wide range of methods to be able to make a deposit such as bank transfer, debit / credit card, deposit with paper and much more to discover by visiting the official website
- Buying Cryptocurrencies
- Binance allows you to buy cryptocurrencies via fiat deposit, using debit / credit card, using P2P (peer-to-peer).
Based on the state in which the trader resides, it will be possible to proceed with the deposit on the Binance account with over 50 fiat currencies, such as EUR, BRL and AUD using bank transfer and credit cards and as soon as the selected currency is deposited, it can be used to buy crypto directly.
Interested traders will also be able to buy cryptocurrencies via credit / debit card on the Binance website or using of the Lite service on the Binance app.
Finally, the purchase through P2P allows you to buy crypto from other trader investors on virtual currencies.
Binance main products
Binance has a wide range of very good products for cryptocurrency trading, each one created to allow traders to get the most out of any investment opportunity and we’ll give some examples below.
- Trading Spot
- Spot trading involves the direct purchase and sale of financial instruments and assets (usually obtained immediately) such as cryptocurrencies, forex, stocks or bonds, this type of trading is carried out in spot markets, more precisely on exchanges or over -the-counter (exchange between traders).
One of the main characteristics of trading on the spot markets provides only and exclusively the use of the assets already in possession without being able to make use of financial levers and margin.
In spot markets, traders have the opportunity to trade a wide range of cryptocurrencies. including BNB, the native currency of Binance Chain and Binance Smart Chain through which it will be possible to pay commission fees on the Binance exchange and Binance DEX and purchase goods and services online.
- Binance Earn
- Binance customers not interested in buying and selling cryptocurrencies but in increasing their crypto deposit, will be able to use the Binance Earn service, through which they will be able to access a complete list of financial products useful for a growth in passive income, such as eg flexible savings, frozen savings, Lauchpool, Binance Liquid Swap.
- Binance Academy
- Traders who want to have useful information for trading cryptocurrencies with Binance will be able to use Binance Academy, a completely free educational portal suitable for both experienced and novice traders that gives access to extremely valid content that easily illustrates the structure of the trading on cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology.