Deriv - What's now?
Note that the website Hercules.Finance does not promote or introduce the service of Binary Options.
Deriv does not provide the service to residents in USA, Canada, and Hong Kong, or to persons below 18.
Deriv introduces Multipliers up to 1000 times
Deriv is excited to announce the launch of Multipliers on DTrader, a new trade type that offers you the upside of margin trading with the simplicity of options trading.
Multipliers allow you to profit from correctly predicting whether the market will go up or down.
You select either “Up” or “Down” to open a position and win by closing the trade when the market price is higher or lower than your entry spot.
- Get trading with Multipliers
- Apply a multiplier and get up to 1000 times leverage of your trades, the same upside as margin trading. Even a small price change in your favour will be amplified by the multiplier you choose.
- Limited downside
- Losses are also amplified by a multiplier when the market moves against you, but you can never lose more than your initial stake, the same limited downside as options trading.
- More control
- Combine your multiplier with Take profit, Stop loss and Deal cancellation to precisely control your trade.
This unique product combines the features of digital options and CFD margin trading.
When trading multipliers, your risk is limited to your stake amount, but your profit increases as long as the market continues to move in the direction that you have predicted.
You can trade the following multiplier products on Deriv:
- Up multiplier allows you to earn a profit by closing your position when the market price is higher than the entry spot.
- Down multiplier allows you to earn a profit by closing your position when the market price is lower than the entry spot.
In both scenarios, your profit is calculated as the percentage change in market price times stake amount and your multiplier value.
How does Deriv’s Multiplier work?
By using Deriv’s high leverage through the Multiplier, you can start trading from very small amount of margin.
You can also make a deposit from a few dollars to start trading with Deriv.
For the condition of Deriv’s all fund deposit and withdrawal methods, please visit the page here.
For more information about Deriv’s Multiplier, go to Deriv Official Website.
- Choose the Market
Choose an asset from the list of markets offered on Deriv. You can log in to Deriv’s trading platform from Deriv Official Website.
- Choose “Multiplier” trade type
Choose “Multiplier” from the list of trade type, to amplify your profit and loss.
- Enter the amount of stake you like to invest
Enter the amount you wish to trade with.
- Enter the Multiplier value
Enter the multiplier value of your choice. Your profit or loss will be multiplied by this amount.
- Purchase your contract
Once you are satisfied with the parameters that you have set, select either “Up” or “Down” to purchase your contract. Otherwise, continue to customise the parameters and place your order when you are satisfied with the conditions.
Since the rebranding from Binary.com to Deriv, the broker has been adding more advanced features and tools for investors.
With Deriv, you can invest in various financial markets by opening just one opening an account.