easyMarkets adds new US stocks
The main objective of the renowned online brokerage firm easyMarkets is to offer an excellent quality of the services offered that can make any market experience simply superlative.
Recently easyMarkets has updated the products offered by adding 12 brand new US stocks among the most quoted on the market to the available instruments that will give every trader the opportunity to expand their investments and increase their portfolio.
List of new Stocks on easyMarkets
In the list below you will be able to know the 12 US stocks added to the wide range of instruments made available by easyMarkets.
- The Nio Inc group is a Chinese company that designs, manufactures and sells electric vehicles capable of autonomous driving, equipped with cutting-edge technologies and integrated artificial intelligence. In particular, the company specializes in the manufacture of self-driving electric vehicles integrated with new generation technologies and artificial intelligence.
- Among the most important US aeronautical companies in the world that deals with the production of both civil and military aircraft.
- Holding founded in 2015 headed by Google LLC and other extremely influential companies.
- Very famous multinational founded in 1923 that deals with entertainment, merchandising and tourism.
- Technology company that deals with the production of graphics processors, System-on-a-chip for the automotive market and Mobile computing, has contributed through the production of motherboards to the manufacture of the most famous video game consoles in the world such as Xbox, PlayStation 3 and Nintendo Switch.
- It is an extremely popular news and microblogging service around the world created by the company Twitter, Inc.
- Multinational manufacturer of accessories, shoes and sportswear that enjoys prestige and international fame born in 1971.
- JP Morgan
- Financial services multinational based in New York and part of the Big Four banks with Bank of America, Citigroup and Wells Fargo.
- Multinational company that produces consumer goods founded in 1837.
- Company that offers transport services through the use of an app that allows passengers and drivers to get in touch.
- One of the leading technology companies of international importance that deals with payment services.
- The most important and influential pharmaceutical company on the planet that mainly deals with the production of drugs and constantly engaged in the search for increasingly effective solutions.
This extraordinary service update offered by easyMarkets will allow every trader to make increasingly accurate strategies for trading thanks to the acquisition of sensitive data shared by companies such as earnings, costs, and information on services and products.
The financial media, which deal with making public all information useful for trading, carefully study all the companies listed above, following any changes in the management staff, the launch of new products, and any corporate mergers, giving every trader the opportunity to be able to obtain useful information for trading.
Invest with easyMarkets
Offering above-average quality services, making use of highly qualified personnel, easyMarkets is considered a leading company in the sector that supports traders all over the world.
Taking advantage of extremely popular and cutting-edge platforms such as the Web trading platform, MT4 and the easyMarkets app and guaranteeing negative balance protection, no web/app slippage and tight fixed spread, every trader can carry out any operation in complete safety and transparency and thanks to innovative tools such as easyTrade, dealCancellation, freezing rate and vanilla options every trading strategy can be tremendously effective.
For more information contact the support team by visiting the official website.
Comparison of easyMarkets trading account types
There are mainly 4 different account types available with easyMarkets as follows:
|Platform||easyMarkets Web/App and TradingView||MT4||MT5|
|Spread Type||Fixed||Fixed||Fixed||Fixed||Fixed||Fixed||Variable (Floating)|
|Minimum Spread||0.8 pips||1.5 pips||1.8 pips||0.7 pips||1.2 pips||1.7 pips||0.6 pips|
|Required Minimum Deposit||10,000 USD||2,000 USD||25 USD||10,000 USD||2,000 USD||25 USD||25 USD|
|Minimum Trading Volume||0.01 lots||0.01 lots||0.01 lots||0.01 lots||0.01 lots||0.01 lots||0.01 lots|
|Personal Account Manager||Available||Available||Available||Available||Available||Available||Available|
|Guaranteed Stop Loss||Optional||Optional||Optional||Unavailable||Unavailable||Unavailable||Unavailable|
|NBP (Negative Balance Protection)||Available||Available||Available||Available||Available||Available||Available|
|Sign Up Links||Open VIP Web Account||Open Premium Web Account||Open Standard Web Account||Open VIP MT4 Account||Open Premium MT4 Account||Open Standard MT4 Account||Open Standard MT5 Account|
For all of the above account types, you can choose an account base currency from: Euro (EUR), Canadian Dollar (CAD), Czech Koruna (CZK), Japanese Yen (JPY), New Zealand Dollar (NZD), U.S. Dollar (USD), Singapore Dollar (SGD), Swiss Franc (CHF), British Pound (GBP), Mexican Peso (MXN), Australian Dollar (AUD), Polish Zloty (PLN), Turkish Lira (TRY), Chinese Yuan (CNY), Hong Kong Dollar (HKD), Norwegian Krone (NOK), Swedish Krona (SEK), South African Rand (ZAR), and Bitcoin (BTC).