To deposit using a wire transfer, please click on the “Wire Transfer” option in the drop-down menu:
- Choose the currency and the amount and click on “Continue.” Different details will be given for different currencies, so make sure to choose the correct currency
- Print out the wire transfer details appearing on the screen
- Go to your bank (or log in to your bank’s web service*) and forward your Wire Transfer
- Fill in your username and the transaction reference number in the Payment Details field
- Your bank will issue a SWIFT document of your transfer
- After transferring the funds, please upload a scanned copy of the SWIFT* document
Note that wire transfer deposits can take 4-7 business days.
Your eToro trading account will be credited once the transfer has been confirmed by the bank.
The exchange rate (if applicable) will be calculated on the day the deposit was processed into your account.
Deposit from your Business (Corporate) account
Please be advised that using any corporate method of payment to deposit into a personal eToro trading account is against the terms and conditions.
eToro can, however, offer you the option to open a corporate trading account.
Depending on whether your business is a sole proprietorship, partnership or corporation, certain documentation will be requested to set up the Business trading account.