A simple and secure way to invest. Advanced tools and services and a wide range of platforms are available.
Invest with FXDD
A renowned no dealing desk broker that has been offering financial brokerage services for over twenty years, earning the trust of its clients thanks to the quality of the available tools, security and transparency in its operations, and an excellent customer service team composed of industry experts.
FXDD bases its foundation on three main factors:
- A fundamental aspect to face the markets and take full advantage of any operation. The broker employs numerous resources to provide state-of-the-art software and services, allowing any type of trader to maximize their abilities by taking advantage of competitive prices, near-instantaneous order execution, and no restrictions on trading strategies.
- Wide range of trading platforms.
- FXDD offers its clients the opportunity to choose the software that best suits their style and needs. Recently, the broker expanded its list of available platforms with the addition of one of the most widely used trading software in the world, MetaTrader 5. Clients can therefore choose to use MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, WebTrader, and the innovative FXDD Mobile.
- Impeccable customer service.
- An expert team in the industry is always available for any eventuality, ensuring a trading experience free from any problems arising from misinformation.
By opening a real account, every trader will have the opportunity to invest in forex, metals, energies, indices, cryptocurrencies, and stocks, taking advantage of some of the most favorable trading conditions on the market. A maximum leverage of 1:5, no slippage on entry orders, trading commissions starting from zero, extremely low spreads (0.2 pips), a wide range of withdrawal and deposit methods, and automated trading are just some of the main features offered by the broker.
The broker allows opening two different types of accounts: Standard and ECN. Usable on all available platforms to be fully compatible with any trading style and level of experience.
Every trader stands out from others in numerous aspects and follows their own logic in every operation they execute. The level of experience, risk propensity, and invested capital are just some of the factors that make every investor different from anyone else. In light of this, the broker has created 2 distinct types of accounts structured to meet the needs of any investor.
In summary, the accounts have the following features:
- Standard Account.
- An extremely popular account among traders, the account offers extremely low spreads (starting from 0.2 pips), and the client can trade without paying any commission with lightning-fast order execution.
- No slippage on entry orders.
- Fill-or-kill execution without partial fills.
- Zero trading fees.
- Possibility of price improvement on limit orders.
- ECN Account.
- The account offers raw spreads directly without any markup and extremely competitive trading commissions. Among the main features, we can find very high execution speed, a fill rate above 99%, price improvements available on limit orders, and no partial fills.
Commission List Per 1,000 Per 10,000 EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, USD/CHF, AUD/USD, EUR/JPY, GBP/JPY $0.0299 $0.299 All others $0.0499 $0.499
It is important to clarify that the account features vary depending on the platform chosen for trading. In the next table, it will be possible to know in detail every aspect for each platform:
|Features||Meta Trader 4||Meta Trader 5||FXDD Mobile||WebTrader|
|Standard account pricing||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|ECN account pricing||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Average spread (USDJPY)||0.2 pip||0.2 pip||0.2 pip||0.2 pip|
|Trading fees||Standard account none – ECN account yes||Standard account none – ECN account yes||Standard account none – ECN account yes||2.99/100K Major FX 4.99/100K Other FX|
|Automated trading||Expert advisor signals||Expert advisor signals||Not available||Scripting|
|Compatible devices||Windows Mac iOS Browser Android||Windows Mac iOS Browser Android||iOSAndroid||Windows(Browser) Mac(Browser) iOS(Browser) Android(Browser)|
|Instruments||Forex (67), Indices (13), Metals (7), Energies (4), Stocks (20)||Forex (67), Indices (13), Metals (7), Energies (4), Stocks (20)||Forex (67), Indices (13), Metals (7), Energies (4), Stocks (20)||Forex (67), Indices (13), Metals (7), Energies (4), Stocks (20)|
|Stop/limit levels||1 pip||1 pip||1 pip||1 pip|
|Partial fills||Standard: No ECN: Possible due to liquidity conditions||Standard: No ECN: Possible due to liquidity conditions||Standard: No ECN: Possible due to liquidity conditions||Possible due to liquidity conditions|
|Requotes||Standard: Possible with high volatility ECN: No||Standard: Possible with high volatility ECN: No||Standard: Possible with high volatility ECN: No||Not available|
|Price improvements||Standard: No ECN: Possible on limit orders||Standard: No ECN: Possible on limit orders||Standard: No ECN: Possible on limit orders||Possible on limit orders|
|Slippage||Standard: Not on entry orders ECN: Possible||Standard: Not on entry orders ECN: Possible||Standard: Not on entry orders ECN: Possible||Possible on limit orders|
|Dealing Desk intervention||None||None||None||None|
|Trading hours||Closed: Friday 20:55 UTC Open: Sunday 21:00 UTC||Closed: Friday 20:55 UTC Open: Sunday 21:00 UTC||Closed: Friday 20:55 UTC Open: Sunday 21:00 UTC||Closed: Friday 20:55 UTC Open: Sunday 21:00 UTC|
How to Open an FXDD Account
Opening an account with the broker is a simple and fast process. To proceed, just follow these very simple steps:
- Step 1: Provide the necessary information
- In this phase, the customer will need to visit the official website, click on “open a real account” and enter their first name, last name, date of birth, country of residence, phone number, a valid email, create a password, and carefully read and accept the terms and conditions imposed by the company.
- Step 2: Submit personal documents.
- Now the trader will need to submit a valid photo ID and any document (e.g., utility bill) issued within the last 6 months that proves their country of residence.
- Step 3: Verification.
- The test involves the broker asking questions about the trader’s level of experience, risks associated with trading, and their knowledge of the industry. Based on the answers provided, FXDD will assess whether the customer will be able to trade the available products. CFDs are complex instruments, and knowing as much as possible about the clients’ skills will help both the trader and the company to manage risks properly.
Once the trader has selected the account type that best suits their needs, they can start trading using all the services and tools offered. As already mentioned, trading fees vary depending on the chosen account. However, it should be noted that if the account remains inactive for a period exceeding 90 days, the broker will charge an administrative fee:
- For accounts inactive for less than a year, a $40 fee will be charged.
- For accounts inactive for a period ranging from 1 to 2 years, a $50 fee will be charged.
- For accounts inactive for a period ranging from 2 to 3 years, the customer will have to pay a $60 fee.
- For accounts inactive for a period exceeding three years, a $70 fee will be charged.
Deposits and Withdrawals
FXDD allows traders to use a wide range of payment methods to fund and withdraw funds from their account. After choosing the most suitable method for their needs, the customer can make deposit/withdrawal transactions simply, quickly, and most importantly, securely. It will be possible to deposit funds in two ways: through the customer portal (recommended method) – by visiting the page dedicated to the available payment methods.
FXDD does not charge any fees on deposit and withdrawal transactions.
|Payment Method||Processing Times||Fees||Minimum Deposit Amount||Maximum Deposit Amount||Available Currency|
|VISA||Deposit: 1 business day Withdrawals: 5-10 business days||No fees on deposits and withdrawals||Not available||Not available||USD, JPY, EUR, GBP|
|Union Pay||Deposit: 2-5 business days Withdrawal: via bank transfer||No fees on deposits and withdrawals||Not available||Not available||CNY|
|Neteller||Deposit: 1 business day Withdrawal: 1 business day||No fees on deposits and withdrawals||Not available||Not available||USD, JPY, EUR, GBP|
|Skrill||Deposit: 1 business day Withdrawal: 1 business day||No fees on deposits and withdrawals||Not available||Not available||USD, JPY, EUR, GBP|
|Bank Transfer||Deposit: 3-5 business days Withdrawal: 3-5 business days||No fees on deposits and withdrawals||Not available||Not available||USD|
|TMI Trust Company Depository Account||Deposits: contact support Withdrawals: contact support||Deposits: contact support Withdrawals: contact support||Deposits: 50,000 Withdrawals: contact support||Deposits: contact support Withdrawals: contact support||USD|
To have a detailed understanding of the dynamics concerning deposit and withdrawal operations carried out with the broker, it is essential to know that:
- The payment method selected for the deposit must be the same used for withdrawals.
- FXDD does not accept any third-party deposits under any circumstances.
- There are no time limits for withdrawals; the trader can make the transaction at any time.
- FXDD will not be responsible for the trader’s choice to send funds via traditional mail. Funds will be considered available for trading only when they are actually deposited, cleared, and credited to the customer’s account.
- Any refunds from any of the trader’s accounts during the same month will result in a $40 redemption charge. The minimum refund amount required for transfers is $100. If the redemption amount is less than $100, the broker will charge an additional $25 fee.
- Paper check deposits will not be considered valid.
- In the case of inactivity, the broker will charge an administrative fee (as already described).
General features of the offered platforms
FXDD offers traders state-of-the-art trading software. These platforms are among the most popular and technologically advanced in the world, capable of meeting the trading needs of all types. In addition to MetaTrader 4, WebTrader, and FXDD Mobile, the broker has recently expanded its list of available platforms by adding one of the most powerful trading software in the world: MetaTrader 5.
Undoubtedly one of the most popular and widely used platforms in the world, MT4 offers traders numerous investment solutions. Cutting-edge tools and constantly updated services will enable traders to face the markets to the fullest of their abilities. Available on any type of device, the platform is fully customizable and features professional configurations, trading tools, and automated strategies.
- Low prices for trading on forex, stocks, indices, and commodities.
- Maximum leverage of 1:500.
- Possibility to use expert advisors.
- Completely customizable, state-of-the-art charts.
- Ticket-based trading.
- Market available on both platform and online.
- Scripting available.
- Free access to video tutorials and trading guides (useful service for inexperienced traders).
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, Web, FXDD Mobile.
We would like to point out that the maximum leverage is set at 1:200, and if you want to use higher leverage, you will need to make a request subject to approval.
This type of platform is designed primarily for advanced traders who need direct access to the ECN prices offered by the broker. The software offers fast execution, contained prices, and a wide range of top-notch services and resources. The software is accessible from any type of device and allows the use of advanced charts with scripting and indicators.
- Trading on forex, stocks, indices, and commodities with reduced prices.
- Leverage starting from 1:1 up to 1:50.
- Easy one-click order execution.
- Possibility to access the use of expert advisors.
- Completely customizable, updated charts.
- Position-based trading.
- Scripting available.
- Position-based negotiation system.
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, Web, iOS, Android.
A software created by the broker to allow traders to stay up to date on their operations at any time. The platform features a simple and intuitive interface. Extremely fast response times and integrated localization will ensure that traders can take full advantage of any investment opportunity. Moreover, FXDD Mobile offers customers access to analyst views from Trading Central and an extensive list of up-to-date news on markets worldwide.
- Over 180 technical indicators, including 9 types of charts, candlestick pattern recognition, alert and order management directly viewable on charts, multiple time scales, and advanced measurement tools.
- Traders can manage orders, alerts, and their investment operations directly from the charts.
- Study alerts.
- Despite being a mobile version, the platform allows traders to process complex algorithms.
- Cloud-based alerts that, once activated, will allow receiving instant push notifications on your device. Specifically, you can easily set alerts on technical indicators, trend lines, and price levels. Additionally, the software allows receiving alerts on candlestick patterns and the ability to create complex algorithms without necessarily being experts in the field.
- International platform that allows you to choose the suitable language: English, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, Russian, Italian, Turkish, Korean, Thai, Malay, Indonesian, Vietnamese, Polish, Romanian, Swedish, Danish, and Norwegian.
- To have full control over their operations and stay constantly updated, the platform offers services such as Trading Central’s Analyst Views. The service will send extremely detailed technical data on preferred assets, allowing the trader to seize any opportunity promptly. All analyses will be processed based on top-down methodologies assigned by Trading Central.
- Traders who decide to use FXDD Mobile will automatically receive daily market analysis on Forex markets from TraderMade directly on their device.
New MetaTrader 5
One of the latest offerings from the broker, MetaTrader 5 is a multi-asset platform among the most powerful and popular in the world. Available in any version and on any device, the platform offers state-of-the-art charting tools, practical strategy testers, and a wide range of pending orders available.
- Updated charting tools, including technical indicators, graphic objects, and times, provide a detailed market view.
- Various types of pending orders allow a more versatile approach to trading. In addition to stop and limit orders, MetaTrader 5 now also includes stop-limit orders.
- Economic events directly viewable on charts, such as press releases and economic events of the main financial markets. Integrated economic calendar, always updated on all the most significant market events, visible directly on the state-of-the-art charts.
- Using an integrated marketplace, the trader can purchase or rent technical indicators or signal providers with one click.
- Fully customizable automatic trading will allow the trader to set limits on the deposit and invested capital or prevent automatic trading when slippage is too high.