There are many advantages while trading Forex online today. As the technology develops, online trading is becoming more convenient and easy too.
Here are 13 points that makes FX trading special, differentiate from other financial markets.
- Retail traders from anywhere in the world can trade with simply an internet connection and a mobile device.
- Advances in technology create fast connectivity and low latency.
- There is an ever increasing range of tradable instruments including commodities, indices and digital currencies.
- Low transaction costs in FX trading.
- Extremely high market liquidity.
- Low barriers to entry.
- FX is not correlated with other asset classes, and can help diversify a portfolio.
- The ability to trade on a large investment with a small amount of margin, with leverage.
- FX is extremely difficult to manipulate because of the large size of the market.
- The Forex market doesn’t sleep. It operates 24 hours a day, five days per week.
- It is the world’s largest market, which means that there is always somebody on the other end of your trades.
- It is decentralised, meaning that there is not one government, institution or central bank controlling it.
- There is always something going up and down unlike other markets where everything moves together.